Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cluster node not starting
Operating Systems AIX Cluster node not starting Post 302818817 by MichaelFelt on Sunday 9th of June 2013 12:01:39 PM
Old 06-09-2013
It feels like the synchronization was performed - "forced". As Bakunin mentions, it is most likely a communication problem.

Basic test - start all nodes but do not start a resource groups. I suspect you will not be able to start all nodes.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

The other node name of a SUN cluster

Hello, Under ksh I have to run a script on one of the nodes of a Solaris 8 cluster which at some time must execute a command on the alternate node: # rsh <name> "command" I have to implement this script on all the clusters of my company (a lot of...). Fortunately, the names of the two nodes... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: heartwork
11 Replies

2. HP-UX

Node can't join cluster

Need help guys! when running cmrunnode batch i'm getting this error cmrunnode : Waiting for cluster to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tris
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

MC/SG Fail to join cluster node

Hi, Please advise me whereas I have two node cluster server configured with MC/SG. Application and DB are running on Node 1, while Node 2 is standby. All the volume group devices are part of cluster environment. There is only one package running at node 1. Node 2 is having the problem to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rauphelhunter
1 Replies

4. High Performance Computing

Setting up 2 node cluster using solaris 10

hi, i am trying to setup a 2 node cluster environment. following is what i have; 1. 2 x sun ultra60 - 450MHz procs, 1GB RAM, 9GB HDD, solaris 10 2. 2 x HBA cards 3. 2 x Connection leads to connect ultra60 with D1000 4. 1 x D1000 storage box. 5. 3 x 9GB HDD + 2 x 36GB HDD first of all,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solman17
1 Replies

5. Solaris

How to configure zones into Single node cluster

Hi Gurus, For learning purpose, I have installed a single node cluster 3.2 on Solaris 10 for practice. Now I am welling to create two non-global zone and create them as a fail over. Will appreciate your help and assistance. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: newadmin
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Active Sun cluster node?

I now the logical name and Virtual IP of the cluster. How can I find the active sun cluster node without having root access? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreeniatbp
3 Replies

7. HP-UX

Identify cluster active node

Hello, Is there any way to identify the active node in a HP-UX cluster without root privileges? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: psimoes79
3 Replies

8. Solaris

How to remove single node cluster

Hi Gurus, I am very new to clustering and for test i have created a single node cluster, now i want to remove the system from cluster. Did some googling however as a newbee in cluster unable to co related the info. Please help Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kumarmani
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Single node Sun Cluster with zones

How can we add a shared zfs dataset between 2 zones on a same host. I have sun cluster 3.2 installed in a server which has 2 zones. I want to share a zfs data set between these 2 zones how can we do that ? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
7 Replies

10. Solaris

SVM metaset on 2 node Solaris cluster storage replicated to non-clustered Solaris node

Hi, Is it possible to have a Solaris cluster of 2 nodes at SITE-A using SVM and creating metaset using say 2 LUNs (on SAN). Then replicating these 2 LUNs to remote site SITE-B via storage based replication and then using these LUNs by importing them as a metaset on a server at SITE-B which is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dn2011
0 Replies
clinfo(1M)						  System Administration Commands						clinfo(1M)

NAME
clinfo - display cluster information SYNOPSIS
clinfo [-nh] DESCRIPTION
The clinfo command displays cluster configuration information about the node from which the command is executed. Without arguments, clinfo returns an exit status of 0 if the node is configured and booted as part of a cluster. Otherwise, clinfo returns an exit status of 1. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -h Displays the highest node number allowed to be configured. This is different from the maximum number of nodes supported in a given cluster. The current highest configured node number can change immediately after the command returns since new nodes can be dynami- cally added to a running cluster. For example, clinfo -h might return 64, meaning that the highest number you can use to identify a node is 64. See the Sun Cluster 3.0 System Administration Guide for a description of utilities you can use to determine the number of nodes in a cluster. -n Prints the number of the node from which clinfo is executed. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Successful completion. 1 An error occurred. This is usually because the node is not configured or booted as part of a cluster. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 12 Mar 2002 clinfo(1M)