Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Search query
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Search query Post 302818281 by RudiC on Friday 7th of June 2013 08:58:53 AM
Old 06-07-2013
That request is unclear to me. Please provide a sample file including those three connections that you want to be put out, plus some lines in between that don't match your criteria. Explain the logics with those samples.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

query on how to search for a line and read 4th word from that line

Assume I have a text file as below: me con pi ind ken pras ur me con rome ind kent pras urs pintu con mys ind pan pras ki con kit ind sys My requirement, I need to search for "con rome" and if exists, then print 4th word from rome, i.e in above example, since "con rome"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaggesh
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

LDAP search query help

I would like to do an ldap search which looks for entries which do not actually have a certain attribute. Not that the attribute is Null, but where the attribute does not exist. Is this possible using ldapsearch? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dopple
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query Oracle tables and return values to shell script that calls the query

Hi, I have a requirement as below which needs to be done viz UNIX shell script (1) I have to connect to an Oracle database (2) Exexute "SELECT field_status from table 1" query on one of the tables. (3) Based on the result that I get from point (2), I have to update another table in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaeswari
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Search Query

This issue has been causing me a headache all night.... I have a file, from a third party payment vendor, that contains an export of data including an order number (unique) and a payment value, amongst other data. I need to use the order numbers to integrate the database to check the order... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: theref
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ldap search query

Hi All, I have a existing Ldap query which take a HOME as variable and gives the result where i grep for a particular line. ldapsearch -h server_domain_name -p 389 -D "uid=user,ou=appadm,o=ent" -w PaB -b "ou=roles,o=ent" "cidx=$HOME" | grep -w "ent: xyz" Now i have 330K Homes in a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: posner
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query the table and return values to shell script and search result values from another files.

Hi, I need a shell script, which would search the result values from another files. 1)execute " select column1 from table_name" query on the table. 2)Based on the result, need to be grep from .wft files. could please explain about this.Below is the way i am using. #!/bin/sh... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rami Reddy
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Complex string search query.

Hi, I wish to find the latest occurance of the below string in my log file. Once found, I need to search the below string after the above string and display this Request 331489 has passed or Request 331489 has failed I would like my query to be platform... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
11 Replies

8. Programming

MYSQL query search between dates

Just a little help if possible I have a table with date data, I want to select dates that fall between today and 1 month ago, here's my query SELECT id, stdate, DATE_SUB(CURDATE(), INTERVAL 1 month) as monthago, CURDATE() as today FROM data_table where (stdate between 'today' and 'monthago')... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: barrydocks
4 Replies
Search::GIN::Query::Class(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Search::GIN::Query::Class(3pm)

NAME
Search::GIN::Query::Class - Create class-based GIN queries VERSION
version 0.08 SYNOPSIS
use Search::GIN::Query::Class; my $query = Search::GIN::Query::Class->new( class => 'Person', ); DESCRIPTION
Creates a class-based GIN query that can be used to search records in a storage. This is a ready-to-use query that uses class definitions (specifically "class", "does" and "blessed") to search through the storage. METHODS
/SUBROUTINES new Creates a new query. ATTRIBUTES
class The class of the object you want to find. my $query = Search::GIN::Query::Class->new( class => 'Person', ); does A role consumed by the object you want to find. my $query = Search::GIN::Query::Class->new( does => 'TheMonkey', ); blessed The name of the package that the object is blessed into. my $query = Search::GIN::Query::Class->new( blessed => 'Person', ); AUTHOR
Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2010 by Yuval Kogman, Infinity Interactive. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.10.1 2011-01-31 Search::GIN::Query::Class(3pm)