Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Timeout: No Response from localhost Post 302818269 by fretagi on Friday 7th of June 2013 08:20:09 AM
Old 06-07-2013
Timeout: No Response from localhost

So how do I correct that?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix, Netscape and Localhost

I have configured local host (127.0.0.1) in the hosts file, and the Apache conf file. Why does Netscape take me to a search page when I attempt to go to Http://localhost ?? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: scruffeone
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Finding LocalHost IP Address

I am writing a program that need to be run on several machines. I am running UNIX and wanted to know if there is a command similar to ipconfig (in DOS) that would return the IP Address of the machine that I am working on. (Not just the loopback address of 127.0.0.1). (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hazard0007
1 Replies

3. Linux

apache@localhost.localdomain

Hello, I am ltrying to find the config file to modify a parameter for apache (I guess). Here, when sending mail using php web form I get a copy of all mail sent from that form, but here is a sample of what I get : From : apache@localhost.localdomain To : myemail@host.com Subject : Mail ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qfwfq
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AIX localhost error

I have a AIX box. When i ping localhost, it is pinging to some other IP address. When I remove resolv.conf it is working fine. ? What could be the reason ? I have netsvc.conf file with the below given entry hosts=local,bind Many Thanks !! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pramodvr
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

localhost problem!

hello guys, this morning when I start my pc (gentoo) I get some strange errors about localhost. "Could not determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName" ... Apache the same for my aplications, I have to use the full address of my pc instead of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: georgeplus
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

SNMP Timeout: No Response from server

When I tried to connect snmp from one server to another server Timeout: No Response from server is comming Pls suggest (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhusmita
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I ftp to localhost from terminal ?

How can I ftp to localhost from terminal ? I want to test my localhost user and password.. > ftp localhost Trying ::1... ftp: connect to address ::1: Connection refused Trying fe80::1%lo0... ftp: connect to address fe80::1%lo0: Unknown error: 0 Trying 127.0.0.1... ftp: connect:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

DIG uses localhost

Hi, I have these entries in the /etc/esolv.conf: ------------ domain xxxxxx search yyyyyy nameserver 127.0.0.1 nameserver aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nameserver bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb ------------- When I use 'dig' or 'nslookup' command, like 'dig yahoo.com' it uses the localhost as the server. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chaandana
2 Replies

9. Debian

Waiting for localhost.

I am getting the message - waiting for localhost. Here are some diagnostic steps I have tried .... root@meow:/home/ethan# cat /var/www/cgi-bin/httpd.conf ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/jkj ServerName 127.0.0.1:80 Listen xx.xx.xx.xx:80 Listen 127.0.0.1:80 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Meow613
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cannot find localhost

I get a "not found" error from this localhost/choice.php ethan@meow:~$ ping 127.0.0.1 PING 127.0.0.1 (127.0.0.1) 56(84) bytes of data. 64 bytes from 127.0.0.1: icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=0.025 ms 64 bytes from 127.0.0.1: icmp_seq=2 ttl=64 time=0.036 m and this ethan@meow:~$ mysql -u... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meow613
4 Replies
gss_unwrap(3)						     Library Functions Manual						     gss_unwrap(3)

NAME
gss_unwrap - verify a message with attached message integrity code (MIC) and decrypt message content if necessary SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
The routine converts a protected message to a usable form and verifies the embedded message integrity code (MIC). The conf_state parameter indicates whether the message was encrypted. The qop_state parameter indicates the quality of protection that was used to provide the con- fidentiality and integrity services. Input Parameters context_handle Specifies the context on which the message arrived. input_message_buffer Specifies the protected message. output_message_buffer Specifies the buffer to receive the unwrapped message. Output Parameters conf_state Returns the requested level of confidentiality and integrity services, as follows: Non-zero Both confidentiality and integrity services were used. zero Only integrity services was used. qop_state Returns the cryptographic algorithm, or quality of protection. minor_status Returns a status code from the security mechanism. STATUS CODES
The following status codes can be returned: The routine was completed successfully. The signature was incorrect. The context has already expired. The context is recognized but the associated credentials have expired. The token failed consistency checks. The token was valid and contained the correct signature but it had already been processed. The routine failed. The context specified in the context_handle parameter was not valid. The context identified in the context_handle parameter was not valid. The token was valid and contained the correct signature but it is too old. The token was valid, and contained a correct MIC for the message, but has been verified out of sequence; a later token has already been received. The token was valid, and contained a correct MIC for the message, but has been verified out of sequence; an earlier expected token has not yet been received. AUTHOR
was developed by Sun Microsystems, Inc. SEE ALSO
gss_get_mic(3), gss_wrap(3). gss_unwrap(3)