Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux I need help rebuild ext3 filesystem Post 302817719 by soft on Thursday 6th of June 2013 11:26:35 AM
Old 06-06-2013
thank s brother

i suxcefull unpack the root.img because it use the ext3 file systeme

and all the file of the root.img is inside the folder /mt/hak

i have edited some file inside the folder /mnt/hak

and now i want to repack this image as new.img from /mnt/hak

please any idea..

---------- Post updated at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous update was at 09:54 AM ----------

it sloved brother
thank s for all

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

ext3 filesystem

what do you think about the ext3 journal filesystem?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: comadreja
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Rebuild command

I want to convert a Microfocus Sequential file to a Line Sequential Variable file. The reason I want to do this is so that I can upload the file from a UNIX box to a PC as a text file. I know that there is a command called "rebuild" that will allow me to convert the files, but I can not get it to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: douknownam
1 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

ext3: No journal on filesystem on dm-0

Hi Linuxers, I am a newbie here and loggin this facilities regularly. Recently my PC experience a power trip, my system could not boot up after restarting. I did the following : - Boot up with "linux rescue" using installation disk FC3 - In a shell, run "lvm vgchange... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chowkimhan
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

How to rebuild a new disk

Hi.... I newbee to this and wanted help on hpux11 system. Disk is being replaced and need to rebuild and what r the commands I need to perform after the disk is swapped :confused: Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: catwomen
1 Replies

5. BSD

rebuild the portsystem

hi Howto rebuild the whole portsystem on freeBSD? THX (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to create ext3 filesystem on regular file?

After doing something like: dd if=/dev/zero of=ext3.img bs=1024 count=1048576 I'd like to put an ext3 filesystem on ext3.img. What should I run? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevenswj
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

hwo to find shared filesystem and local filesystem in AIX

Hi, I wanted to find out that in my database server which filesystems are shared storage and which filesystems are local. Like when I use df -k, it shows "filesystem" and "mounted on" but I want to know which one is shared and which one is local. Please tell me the commands which I can run... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamranjalal
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kernel not rebuild

hi, system operation: unix sco 3.2.4 Kernel not rebuild, do not remove or update tcp/ip e3H0 driver. messages: cat:cannot open../sdevice.d/5 line:5.1 32 -1 fatal error:mdevice:wrong number of fields idmaster:device do not exist in therefore can not be update idinstall: cannot... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: milen
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

Expand EXT3 filesystem ( No LVM)

hi, In my production server having Enterprise Linux Enterprise Linux Server release 5.5 (Carthage) Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.5 (Tikanga) we have a filesystem of 197 gb (Type ext 3) Hadisk in which this filesystem reside is sdb is of 217 gb. (NO LVM) Now I want to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: salmanraza
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Errors received while restoring my data from ext3 filesystem

Hi All, I have dual boot on my laptop - Win8 And linuxMint. From linuxmint i had copied all my data found on the NTFS partitions (on my laptop) to an external hard drive (formatted with ext3). i used rsync for this. Now after my hard disk crashed, am restoring the data back from ext3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolatt
2 Replies
img-xpm(3tk)															      img-xpm(3tk)

NAME
img-xpm - Img, X Windows Pixmap Format (xpm) SYNOPSIS
package require Tk package require img::xpm ?1.3? image create photo ?name? ?options? DESCRIPTION
The package img::xpm is a sub-package of Img. It can be loaded as a part of the complete Img support, via package require Img, or on its own, via package require img::xpm. Like all packages of Img it does not provide new commands, but extends the existing Tk command image so that it supports files containing raster images in the X Windows Pixmap Format (xpm). More specifically img::xpm extends Tk's photo image type. The name of the new format handler is xpm. This handler does not provide additional configuration options. All of the above means that in a call like image create photo ?name? ?options? [1] Image data in xpm format (options -data and -file) is detected automatically. [2] The format name xpm is recognized by the option -format. SEE ALSO
img-bmp, img-gif, img-ico, img-intro, img-jpeg, img-pcx, img-pixmap, img-png, img-ppm, img-ps, img-sgi, img-sun, img-tga, img-tiff, img- window, img-xbm, img-xpm KEYWORDS
image handling, tk, xpm COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995-2003 Jan Nijtmans <nijtmans@users.sourceforge.com> Img 1.3 img-xpm(3tk)