Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux I need help rebuild ext3 filesystem Post 302817719 by soft on Thursday 6th of June 2013 11:26:35 AM
Old 06-06-2013
thank s brother

i suxcefull unpack the root.img because it use the ext3 file systeme

and all the file of the root.img is inside the folder /mt/hak

i have edited some file inside the folder /mnt/hak

and now i want to repack this image as new.img from /mnt/hak

please any idea..

---------- Post updated at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous update was at 09:54 AM ----------

it sloved brother
thank s for all

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

ext3 filesystem

what do you think about the ext3 journal filesystem?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: comadreja
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Rebuild command

I want to convert a Microfocus Sequential file to a Line Sequential Variable file. The reason I want to do this is so that I can upload the file from a UNIX box to a PC as a text file. I know that there is a command called "rebuild" that will allow me to convert the files, but I can not get it to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: douknownam
1 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

ext3: No journal on filesystem on dm-0

Hi Linuxers, I am a newbie here and loggin this facilities regularly. Recently my PC experience a power trip, my system could not boot up after restarting. I did the following : - Boot up with "linux rescue" using installation disk FC3 - In a shell, run "lvm vgchange... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chowkimhan
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

How to rebuild a new disk

Hi.... I newbee to this and wanted help on hpux11 system. Disk is being replaced and need to rebuild and what r the commands I need to perform after the disk is swapped :confused: Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: catwomen
1 Replies

5. BSD

rebuild the portsystem

hi Howto rebuild the whole portsystem on freeBSD? THX (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to create ext3 filesystem on regular file?

After doing something like: dd if=/dev/zero of=ext3.img bs=1024 count=1048576 I'd like to put an ext3 filesystem on ext3.img. What should I run? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevenswj
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

hwo to find shared filesystem and local filesystem in AIX

Hi, I wanted to find out that in my database server which filesystems are shared storage and which filesystems are local. Like when I use df -k, it shows "filesystem" and "mounted on" but I want to know which one is shared and which one is local. Please tell me the commands which I can run... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamranjalal
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kernel not rebuild

hi, system operation: unix sco 3.2.4 Kernel not rebuild, do not remove or update tcp/ip e3H0 driver. messages: cat:cannot open../sdevice.d/5 line:5.1 32 -1 fatal error:mdevice:wrong number of fields idmaster:device do not exist in therefore can not be update idinstall: cannot... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: milen
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

Expand EXT3 filesystem ( No LVM)

hi, In my production server having Enterprise Linux Enterprise Linux Server release 5.5 (Carthage) Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.5 (Tikanga) we have a filesystem of 197 gb (Type ext 3) Hadisk in which this filesystem reside is sdb is of 217 gb. (NO LVM) Now I want to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: salmanraza
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Errors received while restoring my data from ext3 filesystem

Hi All, I have dual boot on my laptop - Win8 And linuxMint. From linuxmint i had copied all my data found on the NTFS partitions (on my laptop) to an external hard drive (formatted with ext3). i used rsync for this. Now after my hard disk crashed, am restoring the data back from ext3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolatt
2 Replies
img-bmp(3tk)															      img-bmp(3tk)

NAME
img-bmp - Img, Windows Bitmap Format (bmp) SYNOPSIS
package require Tk package require img::bmp ?1.3? image create photo ?name? ?options? DESCRIPTION
The package img::bmp is a sub-package of Img. It can be loaded as a part of the complete Img support, via package require Img, or on its own, via package require img::bmp. Like all packages of Img it does not provide new commands, but extends the existing Tk command image so that it supports files containing raster images in the Windows Bitmap Format (bmp). More specifically img::bmp extends Tk's photo image type. The name of the new format handler is bmp. This handler does not provide additional configuration options. All of the above means that in a call like image create photo ?name? ?options? [1] Image data in bmp format (options -data and -file) is detected automatically. [2] The format name bmp is recognized by the option -format. SEE ALSO
img-bmp, img-gif, img-ico, img-intro, img-jpeg, img-pcx, img-pixmap, img-png, img-ppm, img-ps, img-sgi, img-sun, img-tga, img-tiff, img- window, img-xbm, img-xpm KEYWORDS
bmp, image handling, tk COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995-2003 Jan Nijtmans <nijtmans@users.sourceforge.com> Img 1.3 img-bmp(3tk)