Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Symbols not found for architecture: trouble compiling with C++ Post 302816801 by Tyler_92 on Tuesday 4th of June 2013 03:34:23 PM
Old 06-04-2013
That works... Thanks!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

undefined symbols

i am trying to compile transcode on AIX v 4.3.3 with gcc 3.0.1 i am getting this error: gcc -shared -o .libs/libexport_null.so.0 export_null.o -lpthread -ldl -lc -Wl,-bnoentry -Wl,-bexport:.libs/libexport_null.exp ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: capability_flag ld: 0711-317... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thalex
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

bash...Not found through where(compiling source file)

Hi i have compiled and installed bash 3.2 on my hp-ux parisc its in path /usr/local/pkg/bash/bin/bash .....When im search for this bash (through whereis bash) im not findind but other which i hve done in same procedure( gettext,m4) ..Im able to find through whereis search option can any1... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasanthan
3 Replies

3. AIX

Unresolved symbols

Hello experts , i have some strange problem, i wanted to create a shared object in AIX 5.3 for which i have compiled all my .cxx to .o which worked fine and then i created the .so from them , but when i do nm -Bo sample.so , i have many unresolved symbol, including printf... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vin_pll
0 Replies

4. Solaris

cc not found error in compiling perl modules

:rolleyes:make cc -c -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -xO3 -xdepend -DVERSION="2.121\" -DXS_VERSION=\"2.121\" -KPIC -I/usr/perl5/5.6.1/lib/sun4-solaris-64int/CORE Dumper.c make: cc: Command not found make: *** Error 127 cc -c -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -xarch=v8... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: priyophan
0 Replies

5. Programming

MinGW - Trouble Compiling Guile

This question is not about programming but compiling with GNU GCC/Make. I am not on a UNIX machine but am using the UNIX-like environment MSYS with MinGW for compiling. The problem that I am having is that I cannot get guile to compile. For some reason it cannot find libltdl which is part of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deluge
3 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Cross Compiling Issue of udev-151 for MIPS Little Endain Architecture

Hi All, I am trying to cross compile udev-151 for MIPS little endian architecture. I am configuring like this: ./configure --prefix=$PWD/sree --host=mips-linux-gnu configure: WARNING: If you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --host. If a cross compiler is detected then... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsreeram
3 Replies

7. Programming

Trouble compiling program using the readline library.

Hi: in the info page for readline library I read -- Function: void rl_variable_dumper (int readable) Print the readline variable names and their current values to `rl_outstream'. If READABLE is non-zero, the list is formatted in such a way that it can be made part of an... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stf92
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Compiling libcdio-paranoia, gcc found - C compiler doesnt work

Heyas I'm currently trying to make a fresh build from scratch/source of FFMPEG. This said, it brings quite a tail with it, so the use of a script was very obvious. Anyway, i'm currently stuck at named package. Lets ignore the tarball/download line, as the error is after. Commands... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sea
0 Replies
LDBASH(1)							  libbash Manual							 LDBASH(1)

NAME
ldbash -- Dynamic loader for libbash(7) libraries. SYNOPSIS
ldbash [-h | --help] ldbash [-l | --list] ldbash [-L | --load lib,[lib] ...] ldbash [-U | --unload lib,[lib] ...] ldbash [-e | --externlist lib,[lib] ...] ldbash [--externlist-all] ldbash [--i | --internlista lib,[lib] ...] ldbash [--internlist-all] DESCRIPTION
ldbash is used to manipulate libbash(7) libraries. Its main function is to load specific library. It can also print list of available libraries, list functions each library exports, unload functions, etc. In case of --load and --unload ,the output is intended to be passed to bash eval command. Options -h | --help Print options summary -l | --list Display list of available libraries. The libraries names listed, may be passed as parameters to other invocations of ldbash. I.e. first you run ldbash --list to see what is available and then you may load it. -L | --load lib,[lib] ... Load given libraries - i.e. print string that should be passed to eval command. Usually the string contains various source commands. Libraries that given libraries depend on are also loaded. Libraries only loaded if their dependencies are satisfied. Dependencies are resolved using ldbash.cache file, which is created by ldbashconfig(8). -U | --unload lib,[lib] ... Unload given libraries, but not their dependencies. The output should be passed to eval command (in the same manner as with --load ). -e | --externlist lib,[lib] ... List all symbols that are exported by given libraries. Symbols are usually functions that given libraries implement. --externlist-all List all exported symbols of all available libraries. Symbols are usually functions that library implement. -i | --internlist lib,[lib] ... List all internal symbols (i.e. global variables/functions) of given libraries. This is intended mostly for developers that want to develop library of their own, and want to be sure that they don't override any already defined symbol. --internlist-all List all internal symbols of all available libraries. This is intended mostly for developers that want to develop library of their own, and want to be sure that they don't override any already defined symbol. FILES
/etc/ldbash.cache Cache file that contains information about libraries dependencies and list of exported symbols. See ldbashconfig((8)) for further details. BUGS
The script can't load libraries if their file name starts with '-'. (If someone uses file names that start with a '-' he/she deserves it!) AUTHORS
Hai Zaar <haizaar@gmail.com> Gil Ran <gil@ran4.net> SEE ALSO
libbash(7), ldbashconfig(8) Linux Epoch Linux