Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Symbols not found for architecture: trouble compiling with C++ Post 302816751 by Corona688 on Tuesday 4th of June 2013 01:32:12 PM
Old 06-04-2013
You have to tell g++ to use the library.

Code:
g++ -o Astro AstroTest.cpp lib/libnova.dylib

This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

undefined symbols

i am trying to compile transcode on AIX v 4.3.3 with gcc 3.0.1 i am getting this error: gcc -shared -o .libs/libexport_null.so.0 export_null.o -lpthread -ldl -lc -Wl,-bnoentry -Wl,-bexport:.libs/libexport_null.exp ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: capability_flag ld: 0711-317... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thalex
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

bash...Not found through where(compiling source file)

Hi i have compiled and installed bash 3.2 on my hp-ux parisc its in path /usr/local/pkg/bash/bin/bash .....When im search for this bash (through whereis bash) im not findind but other which i hve done in same procedure( gettext,m4) ..Im able to find through whereis search option can any1... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasanthan
3 Replies

3. AIX

Unresolved symbols

Hello experts , i have some strange problem, i wanted to create a shared object in AIX 5.3 for which i have compiled all my .cxx to .o which worked fine and then i created the .so from them , but when i do nm -Bo sample.so , i have many unresolved symbol, including printf... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vin_pll
0 Replies

4. Solaris

cc not found error in compiling perl modules

:rolleyes:make cc -c -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -xO3 -xdepend -DVERSION="2.121\" -DXS_VERSION=\"2.121\" -KPIC -I/usr/perl5/5.6.1/lib/sun4-solaris-64int/CORE Dumper.c make: cc: Command not found make: *** Error 127 cc -c -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -xarch=v8... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: priyophan
0 Replies

5. Programming

MinGW - Trouble Compiling Guile

This question is not about programming but compiling with GNU GCC/Make. I am not on a UNIX machine but am using the UNIX-like environment MSYS with MinGW for compiling. The problem that I am having is that I cannot get guile to compile. For some reason it cannot find libltdl which is part of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deluge
3 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Cross Compiling Issue of udev-151 for MIPS Little Endain Architecture

Hi All, I am trying to cross compile udev-151 for MIPS little endian architecture. I am configuring like this: ./configure --prefix=$PWD/sree --host=mips-linux-gnu configure: WARNING: If you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --host. If a cross compiler is detected then... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsreeram
3 Replies

7. Programming

Trouble compiling program using the readline library.

Hi: in the info page for readline library I read -- Function: void rl_variable_dumper (int readable) Print the readline variable names and their current values to `rl_outstream'. If READABLE is non-zero, the list is formatted in such a way that it can be made part of an... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stf92
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Compiling libcdio-paranoia, gcc found - C compiler doesnt work

Heyas I'm currently trying to make a fresh build from scratch/source of FFMPEG. This said, it brings quite a tail with it, so the use of a script was very obvious. Anyway, i'm currently stuck at named package. Lets ignore the tarball/download line, as the error is after. Commands... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sea
0 Replies
Astro::FITS::Header::AST(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Astro::FITS::Header::AST(3pm)

NAME
Astro::FITS::Header::AST - Manipulates FITS headers from an AST object SYNOPSIS
use Astro::FITS::Header::AST; $header = new Astro::FITS::Header::AST( FrameSet => $wcsinfo ); $header = new Astro::FITS::Header::AST( FrameSet => $wcsinfo, Encoding => 'FITS-IRAF' ); $header = new Astro::FITS::Header::AST( Cards => @cards ); DESCRIPTION
This module makes use of the Starlink::AST module to read the FITS HDU from an AST FrameSet object. It stores information about a FITS header block in an object. Takes an hash as an argument, with an array reference pointing to an Starlink::AST FramSet object. REVISION
$Id$ METHODS
configure Reads a FITS header from a Starlink::AST FrameSet object $header->configure( FrameSet => $wcsinfo ); Base class initialisation also works: $header->configure( Cards => @cards ); Accepts a reference to an Starlink::AST FrameSet object. If a specific encoding is required, this can be specified using the Encoding argument. Default is FITS-WCS if no Encoding is given. Note that not all framesets can be encoded using FITS-WCS. $header->configure( FrameSet => $wcsinfo, Encoding => "Native" ); If Encoding is specified but undefined, the default will be decided by AST. SEE ALSO
"Starlink::AST", "Astro::FITS::Header" AUTHORS
Alasdair Allan <aa@astro.ex.ac.uk>, Tim Jenness <t.jenness@jach.hawaii.edu> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2007-2011 Science and Technology Facilities Council. Copyright (C) 2001-2005 Particle Physics and Astronomy Research Council. All Rights Reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place,Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA perl v5.14.2 2012-06-30 Astro::FITS::Header::AST(3pm)