Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to Import dump file with default value for single column? Post 302816591 by GOVINDARAJ.M on Tuesday 4th of June 2013 09:22:19 AM
Old 06-04-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidyadhar85
Not 100% sure but data pump utility might help here (expdp & impdp)
Hi vidyadhar85,
Can you provide the example code to do it

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split a single file into several others basing on the last column

Hi folks, Happy new year. I have a file 'filename' that i wd like to split basing on the contents in the last column. The 'filename' content looks like 256772744788,9,11 256772744805,9,11 256772744792,9,11 256775543055,10,12 256782625357,9,12 256772368953,10,13 256772627735,10,13... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerkesler
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

need to get single column form csv file

hi 2 all i need to get single column from one csv file anyone help me ! >cat file.csv name,age x,1 y,2 z,3 Use code tags please, ty. in this "file.csv" file i need only name column can u help me !:b::b: (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ponmuthu
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Import dump to database

Hi... I have dump in unix machine...How can I this import dump to Oracle database? Many thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: agarwal
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding content of two file in a single file column wise

Hi, I am trying to get the file in particular pattern using shell script. I have to add one column to some other file. For example consider two file as below. File1: name1 name2 name3 File2: Add1 age1 Add2 age2 Add3 age3 I want this two file in a single file format something like... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: diehard
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I import a particular schema from full dump in Oracle?

Hi All, I have a full oracle dump file that I have exported from a production server. I want to import a specific schema out of the full dump. Is that possible in oracle. What will be the command for that? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
6 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

How to import and dump file to remote Oracle server?

Hi All, I have a linux centos instance which has a dump file. I need to import the dump file to the oracle server which is located at some remote location. I have installed the oracle client on my machine and I am able to connect to the remote oracle server. Now how to import the dump to the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
3 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Problem in import & expdp Dump file

Hi all, i face a problem on (oracle database) installed on server Linux i need to export back as dump file, when i try to export give me the below error. # expdp system/oracle directory=test dumpfile=Prodfb20150311.dmp logfile=Prodfb20150311.log FULL=y Export: Release 11.2.0.1.0 -... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clerck
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Paste 2 single column files to a single file

Hi, I have 2 csv/txt files with single columns. I am trying to merge them using paste, but its not working.. output3.csv: flowerbomb everlon-jewelry sofft steve-madden dolce-gabbana-watchoutput2.csv: http://www1.abc.com/cms/slp/2/Flowerbomb http://www1.abc.com/cms/slp/2/Everlon-Jewelry... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayakunuri
5 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Oracle dump file (del format) import into db2

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: are the oracle dump files compatible to direct import into db2? I already tried many times but it always truncated results. anyone can help/ advice or suggest? 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms: exp... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sonny_103024
3 Replies

10. Solaris

How to clear a removed single-disk pool from being listed by zpool import?

On an OmniOS server, I removed a single-disk pool I was using for testing. Now, when I run zpool import it will show it as FAULTED, since that single disk not available anymore. # zpool import pool: fido id: 7452075738474086658 state: FAULTED status: The pool was last... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: priyadarshan
11 Replies
TUXPAINT-IMPORT(1)						 Tux Paint Import						TUXPAINT-IMPORT(1)

NAME
tuxpaint-import -- Import image files into Tux Paint(1) SYNOPSYS
tuxpaint-import [--help] tuxpaint-import filename(s) DESCRIPTION
tuxpaint-import is a simple shell script which uses some NetPBM (pnm(5)) tools (anytopnm, pnmscale and pnmtopng) along with date(1) to con- vert an arbitrary image file (e.g., a JPEG, GIF, etc.) into a PNG(5) file which can be used by the drawing program Tux Paint (tuxpaint(1)) and places it in the user's Tux Paint saved-files directory ($HOME/.tuxpaint/saved/). EXAMPLE
tuxpaint-import picture.jpg photo.png cartoon.gif ENVIRONMENT
$HOME to determine where the files should go so that they can be access within Tux Paint using its Open command. FILES
$HOME/.tuxpaint/saved where new image files are stored, after being resized and converted into PNG format. $HOME/.tuxpaint/saved/.thumbs where thumbnail images are stored. AUTHOR
Bill Kendrick. <bill@newbreedsoftware.com> SEE ALSO
tuxpaint(1), pnm(5), png(5), anytopnm(1), pnmscale(1), pnmtopng(1), date(1), And documentation within /usr/[local/]share/doc/tuxpaint/. 2003.06.17 17 Jun 2003 TUXPAINT-IMPORT(1)