Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to Import dump file with default value for single column? Post 302816591 by GOVINDARAJ.M on Tuesday 4th of June 2013 09:22:19 AM
Old 06-04-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidyadhar85
Not 100% sure but data pump utility might help here (expdp & impdp)
Hi vidyadhar85,
Can you provide the example code to do it

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split a single file into several others basing on the last column

Hi folks, Happy new year. I have a file 'filename' that i wd like to split basing on the contents in the last column. The 'filename' content looks like 256772744788,9,11 256772744805,9,11 256772744792,9,11 256775543055,10,12 256782625357,9,12 256772368953,10,13 256772627735,10,13... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerkesler
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

need to get single column form csv file

hi 2 all i need to get single column from one csv file anyone help me ! >cat file.csv name,age x,1 y,2 z,3 Use code tags please, ty. in this "file.csv" file i need only name column can u help me !:b::b: (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ponmuthu
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Import dump to database

Hi... I have dump in unix machine...How can I this import dump to Oracle database? Many thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: agarwal
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding content of two file in a single file column wise

Hi, I am trying to get the file in particular pattern using shell script. I have to add one column to some other file. For example consider two file as below. File1: name1 name2 name3 File2: Add1 age1 Add2 age2 Add3 age3 I want this two file in a single file format something like... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: diehard
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I import a particular schema from full dump in Oracle?

Hi All, I have a full oracle dump file that I have exported from a production server. I want to import a specific schema out of the full dump. Is that possible in oracle. What will be the command for that? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
6 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

How to import and dump file to remote Oracle server?

Hi All, I have a linux centos instance which has a dump file. I need to import the dump file to the oracle server which is located at some remote location. I have installed the oracle client on my machine and I am able to connect to the remote oracle server. Now how to import the dump to the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
3 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Problem in import & expdp Dump file

Hi all, i face a problem on (oracle database) installed on server Linux i need to export back as dump file, when i try to export give me the below error. # expdp system/oracle directory=test dumpfile=Prodfb20150311.dmp logfile=Prodfb20150311.log FULL=y Export: Release 11.2.0.1.0 -... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clerck
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Paste 2 single column files to a single file

Hi, I have 2 csv/txt files with single columns. I am trying to merge them using paste, but its not working.. output3.csv: flowerbomb everlon-jewelry sofft steve-madden dolce-gabbana-watchoutput2.csv: http://www1.abc.com/cms/slp/2/Flowerbomb http://www1.abc.com/cms/slp/2/Everlon-Jewelry... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayakunuri
5 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Oracle dump file (del format) import into db2

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: are the oracle dump files compatible to direct import into db2? I already tried many times but it always truncated results. anyone can help/ advice or suggest? 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms: exp... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sonny_103024
3 Replies

10. Solaris

How to clear a removed single-disk pool from being listed by zpool import?

On an OmniOS server, I removed a single-disk pool I was using for testing. Now, when I run zpool import it will show it as FAULTED, since that single disk not available anymore. # zpool import pool: fido id: 7452075738474086658 state: FAULTED status: The pool was last... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: priyadarshan
11 Replies
math::fuzzy(n)							 Tcl Math Library						    math::fuzzy(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
math::fuzzy - Fuzzy comparison of floating-point numbers SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl ?8.3? package require math::fuzzy ?0.2? ::math::fuzzy::teq value1 value2 ::math::fuzzy::tne value1 value2 ::math::fuzzy::tge value1 value2 ::math::fuzzy::tle value1 value2 ::math::fuzzy::tlt value1 value2 ::math::fuzzy::tgt value1 value2 ::math::fuzzy::tfloor value ::math::fuzzy::tceil value ::math::fuzzy::tround value ::math::fuzzy::troundn value ndigits _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The package Fuzzy is meant to solve common problems with floating-point numbers in a systematic way: o Comparing two numbers that are "supposed" to be identical, like 1.0 and 2.1/(1.2+0.9) is not guaranteed to give the intuitive result. o Rounding a number that is halfway two integer numbers can cause strange errors, like int(100.0*2.8) != 28 but 27 The Fuzzy package is meant to help sorting out this type of problems by defining "fuzzy" comparison procedures for floating-point numbers. It does so by allowing for a small margin that is determined automatically - the margin is three times the "epsilon" value, that is three times the smallest number eps such that 1.0 and 1.0+$eps canbe distinguished. In Tcl, which uses double precision floating-point numbers, this is typically 1.1e-16. PROCEDURES
Effectively the package provides the following procedures: ::math::fuzzy::teq value1 value2 Compares two floating-point numbers and returns 1 if their values fall within a small range. Otherwise it returns 0. ::math::fuzzy::tne value1 value2 Returns the negation, that is, if the difference is larger than the margin, it returns 1. ::math::fuzzy::tge value1 value2 Compares two floating-point numbers and returns 1 if their values either fall within a small range or if the first number is larger than the second. Otherwise it returns 0. ::math::fuzzy::tle value1 value2 Returns 1 if the two numbers are equal according to [teq] or if the first is smaller than the second. ::math::fuzzy::tlt value1 value2 Returns the opposite of [tge]. ::math::fuzzy::tgt value1 value2 Returns the opposite of [tle]. ::math::fuzzy::tfloor value Returns the integer number that is lower or equal to the given floating-point number, within a well-defined tolerance. ::math::fuzzy::tceil value Returns the integer number that is greater or equal to the given floating-point number, within a well-defined tolerance. ::math::fuzzy::tround value Rounds the floating-point number off. ::math::fuzzy::troundn value ndigits Rounds the floating-point number off to the specified number of decimals (Pro memorie). Usage: if { [teq $x $y] } { puts "x == y" } if { [tne $x $y] } { puts "x != y" } if { [tge $x $y] } { puts "x >= y" } if { [tgt $x $y] } { puts "x > y" } if { [tlt $x $y] } { puts "x < y" } if { [tle $x $y] } { puts "x <= y" } set fx [tfloor $x] set fc [tceil $x] set rounded [tround $x] set roundn [troundn $x $nodigits] TEST CASES
The problems that can occur with floating-point numbers are illustrated by the test cases in the file "fuzzy.test": o Several test case use the ordinary comparisons, and they fail invariably to produce understandable results o One test case uses [expr] without braces ({ and }). It too fails. The conclusion from this is that any expression should be surrounded by braces, because otherwise very awkward things can happen if you need accuracy. Furthermore, accuracy and understandable results are enhanced by using these "tolerant" or fuzzy comparisons. Note that besides the Tcl-only package, there is also a C-based version. REFERENCES
Original implementation in Fortran by dr. H.D. Knoble (Penn State University). P. E. Hagerty, "More on Fuzzy Floor and Ceiling," APL QUOTE QUAD 8(4):20-24, June 1978. Note that TFLOOR=FL5 took five years of refereed evolution (publication). L. M. Breed, "Definitions for Fuzzy Floor and Ceiling", APL QUOTE QUAD 8(3):16-23, March 1978. D. Knuth, Art of Computer Programming, Vol. 1, Problem 1.2.4-5. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category math :: fuzzy of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
floating-point, math, rounding math 0.2 math::fuzzy(n)