Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Nohup inside shell script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Nohup inside shell script Post 302814363 by PikK45 on Wednesday 29th of May 2013 10:53:14 AM
Old 05-29-2013
is scrtwo expecting any input?? Or is it printing anything to stdout??

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to run unix commands in a new shell inside a shell script?

Hi , I am having one situation in which I need to run some simple unix commands after doing "chroot" command in a shell script. Which in turn creates a new shell. So scenario is that - I need to have one shell script which is ran as a part of crontab - in this shell script I need to do a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hkapil
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

invoking a shell script inside cgi shell script

Hi, I have an HTML form through which I get some text as input. i need to run a shell script say script.sh inside a perl-cgi script named main_cgi.sh on the form input. I want to write the contents of the form in a file and then perform some command line operations like grep, cat on the text... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smriti_shridhar
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call a perl script inside a shell script

Hi all, I have the following snippet of code.. #!/bin/sh echo "run perl script............" #Run the verification script perl bill_ver echo " perl script completed....." echo "rename files......" #Remove from all file in the directories test, test1, test2, test3 for f in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chriss_58
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use ssh execute other shell script on other host (shell script include nohup)?

i want use ssh on the host01 to execute autoexec.sh on the host02 like following : host01> ssh host02 autoexec.sh autoexec.sh include nohup command like follwing : nohup /home/jack/deletedata.sh & after i execute ssh host02 autoexec.sh one the host01. i can't found deletedata.sh... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: orablue
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script not working with nohup

Hello, I am trying to run a shell script with the nohup command. The shell script takes an array of files, runs a python program on each file in a loop, and appends the output to a file. This works fine on the server, but if I try to use the nohup command it does not work. --- #!/bin/sh... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ricitron
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how do i execute nohup and background job inside the korn script for db2

load_cursor_stmt() { ls /db/admin/ddl/rmn01000/load_cursor*.sql|while read file do echo "${file}" `nohup db2 -tvf "$file" \&` done }Error: ------- /admin/ddl/rmn01000/load_cursor5.sql /db/admin/ddl/rmn01000/load_cursor6.sql + read file + echo... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hangman2
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

run shell script under nohup directly [solved]

Hi, i am not able to run the loop in nohup directly. nohup 'for i in $(seq 10); do echo $i;./mscript.sh $i; done' can some one help me how to run this directly in nohup? ---------- Post updated 03-15-12 at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous update was 03-14-12 at 11:59 PM ---------- From... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: johninweb
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

expect script inside shell script not working.

Shell Scipt: temp.sh su - <$username> expect pass.exp Expect script: pass.exp #!/usr/bin/expect -f # Login ####################### expect "Password: " send "<$password>\r" it comes up with Password: but doesnt take password passed throguh file. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhavesh.sapra
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to merge Expect script inside shell script?

Hi I have two scripts one is Expect and other is shell. I want to merge Expect code in to Shell script so that i can run it using only one script. Can somebody help me out ? Order to execute: Run Expect_install.sh first and then when installation completes run runTests.sh shell script. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ashish_neekhra
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Capture run time of python script executed inside shell script

I have bash shell script which is internally calling python script.I would like to know how long python is taking to execute.I am not allowed to do changes in python script.Please note i need to know execution time of python script which is getting executed inside shell .I need to store execution... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Adfire
2 Replies
hx509 printing functions(3)					Heimdalx509library				       hx509 printing functions(3)

NAME
hx509 printing functions - Functions void hx509_print_stdout (void *ctx, const char *fmt, va_list va) int hx509_oid_sprint (const heim_oid *oid, char **str) void hx509_oid_print (const heim_oid *oid, hx509_vprint_func func, void *ctx) void hx509_bitstring_print (const heim_bit_string *b, hx509_vprint_func func, void *ctx) int hx509_cert_keyusage_print (hx509_context context, hx509_cert c, char **s) int hx509_validate_ctx_init (hx509_context context, hx509_validate_ctx *ctx) void hx509_validate_ctx_set_print (hx509_validate_ctx ctx, hx509_vprint_func func, void *c) void hx509_validate_ctx_add_flags (hx509_validate_ctx ctx, int flags) void hx509_validate_ctx_free (hx509_validate_ctx ctx) int hx509_validate_cert (hx509_context context, hx509_validate_ctx ctx, hx509_cert cert) Detailed Description Function Documentation void hx509_bitstring_print (const heim_bit_string * b, hx509_vprint_func func, void * ctx) Print a bitstring using a hx509_vprint_func function. To print to stdout use hx509_print_stdout(). Parameters: b bit string to print. func hx509_vprint_func to print with. ctx context variable to hx509_vprint_func function. int hx509_cert_keyusage_print (hx509_context context, hx509_cert c, char ** s) Print certificate usage for a certificate to a string. Parameters: context A hx509 context. c a certificate print the keyusage for. s the return string with the keysage printed in to, free with hx509_xfree(). Returns: An hx509 error code, see hx509_get_error_string(). void hx509_oid_print (const heim_oid * oid, hx509_vprint_func func, void * ctx) Print a oid using a hx509_vprint_func function. To print to stdout use hx509_print_stdout(). Parameters: oid oid to print func hx509_vprint_func to print with. ctx context variable to hx509_vprint_func function. int hx509_oid_sprint (const heim_oid * oid, char ** str) Print a oid to a string. Parameters: oid oid to print str allocated string, free with hx509_xfree(). Returns: An hx509 error code, see hx509_get_error_string(). void hx509_print_stdout (void * ctx, const char * fmt, va_list va) Helper function to print on stdout for: o hx509_oid_print(), o hx509_bitstring_print(), o hx509_validate_ctx_set_print(). Parameters: ctx the context to the print function. If the ctx is NULL, stdout is used. fmt the printing format. va the argumet list. int hx509_validate_cert (hx509_context context, hx509_validate_ctx ctx, hx509_cert cert) Validate/Print the status of the certificate. Parameters: context A hx509 context. ctx A hx509 validation context. cert the cerificate to validate/print. Returns: An hx509 error code, see hx509_get_error_string(). void hx509_validate_ctx_add_flags (hx509_validate_ctx ctx, int flags) Add flags to control the behaivor of the hx509_validate_cert() function. Parameters: ctx A hx509 validation context. flags flags to add to the validation context. Returns: An hx509 error code, see hx509_get_error_string(). void hx509_validate_ctx_free (hx509_validate_ctx ctx) Free an hx509 validate context. Parameters: ctx the hx509 validate context to free. int hx509_validate_ctx_init (hx509_context context, hx509_validate_ctx * ctx) Allocate a hx509 validation/printing context. Parameters: context A hx509 context. ctx a new allocated hx509 validation context, free with hx509_validate_ctx_free(). Returns: An hx509 error code, see hx509_get_error_string(). void hx509_validate_ctx_set_print (hx509_validate_ctx ctx, hx509_vprint_func func, void * c) Set the printing functions for the validation context. Parameters: ctx a hx509 valication context. func the printing function to usea. c the context variable to the printing function. Returns: An hx509 error code, see hx509_get_error_string(). Version 1.5.2 11 Jan 2012 hx509 printing functions(3)