Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris ZFS LDOM problem on Solaris 10 Post 302812583 by tommyq on Sunday 26th of May 2013 09:38:58 AM
Old 05-26-2013
Not yet. Can you send just one file of a pool? Apologies but I've not had any training yet.

It feels like the RX side because it remembered stuff that never was on the source side?

Worth a go though - thank you.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Ldom OS on SAN based zfs volume

Is it possible to use zvol from SAN LUN to install LDOM OS ? I 'm using following VDS from my service domain VDS NAME LDOM VOLUME DEVICE primary-vds0 primary iso sol-10-u6-ga1-sparc-dvd.iso cdrom ... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
16 Replies

2. Solaris

Installing Solaris into LDom using DVD

Hi, I have issues installing Solaris into a LDom using a Solaris10u5/08 DVD. I have been troubleshooting for the past 2 days and I still cannot get it up. Here is the logs: root@eld-app2# ldm add-vdsdev /cdrom/sol_10_508_sparc/s0 cdrom0@primary-vds0 root@eld-app2# ldm add-vdisk cdrom0... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bolasutra
4 Replies

3. Solaris

How can I install Solaris 10 on an LDom using an iso?

Hello, I am trying to install Solaris 10 on a newly created LDom. Here are the commands I ran to create the LDom: ldm add-domain ldg2 ldm add-vcpu 8 ldg2 ldm add-memory 2g ldg2 ldm add-vnet vnet2 primary-vsw0 ldg2 ldm add-vdsdev /dev/dsk/c0t5000CCA01535E20Cd0s0 vol2@primary-vds0 ldm... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bstring
8 Replies

4. Solaris

Ldom problem

Hi People, I have been trying to learn solaris ldoms, have created one on a T2000 and get the following error when try to install it off DVD WARNING: /virtual-devices@100/channel-devices@200/disk@1: Communication error with Virtual Disk Server using Port 0. Retrying If anyone could help... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: callmebob
8 Replies

5. Solaris

Virtual Switch in Solaris LDOM

Hi, Our existing environment is having primary domain and 3 guest domains are running over it. See the attached image. Now we want to add a new primary virtual switch and move LDOM3 to be connected with new primary switch. So, I am not sure how to achieve this because. If I remove the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveensharma21
7 Replies

6. Solaris

Exporting physical disk to ldom or ZFS volume

Generally, this is what we do:- On primary, export 2 LUNs (add-vdsdev). On primary, assign these disks to the ldom in question (add-vdisk). On ldom, created mirrored zpool from these two disks. On one server (which is older) we have:- On primary, create mirrored zpool from the two LUNs.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Ldom guest volumen problem t8 Solaris 11

hello to everyone. im new member here. i have a problem with a guest ldom on solaris 11 sparc in a T8. I need to access to disk vds assigned to guest domain but from control domain. I want to modify a parameter in inittab of the guest domain because start guest domain give me problems... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Liam_
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris LDOM IP conflict

I have a Sun T4-1 running Solaris 11.4 with a static IP 192.168.0.183. On this machine is a Solaris 10 LDOM with a static IP of 192.168.0.78. The other day I had to stop the LDOM to do a memory reconfigure. When I rebooted it I got an error that the IP 192.168.0.78 was already in use and so... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Michele31416
4 Replies
FANN_TRAIN_ON_DATA(3)							 1						     FANN_TRAIN_ON_DATA(3)

fann_train_on_data - Trains on an entire dataset for a period of time

SYNOPSIS
bool fann_train_on_data (resource $ann, resource $data, int $max_epochs, int $epochs_between_reports, float $desired_error) DESCRIPTION
Trains on an entire dataset for a period of time. This training uses the training algorithm chosen by fann_set_training_algorithm(3) and the parameters set for these training algorithms. PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. o $data -Neural network training data resource. o $max_epochs - The maximum number of epochs the training should continue o $epochs_between_reports - The number of epochs between calling a callback function. A value of zero means that user function is not called. o $desired_error - The desired fann_get_MSE(3) or fann_get_bit_fail(3), depending on the stop function chosen by fann_set_train_stop_function(3) RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success, or FALSE otherwise. SEE ALSO
fann_train_on_file(3), fann_train_epoch(3), fann_get_bit_fail(3), fann_get_MSE(3), fann_set_train_stop_function(3), fann_set_training_algo- rithm(3), fann_set_callback(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_TRAIN_ON_DATA(3)