Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Help with ht5boilerplate - website. Post 302810177 by dazdseg on Tuesday 21st of May 2013 10:54:44 AM
Old 05-21-2013
Help with ht5boilerplate - website.

need a little help with this below

MAVEN DAZZ

what i need is ?!!

a) To make sure, that logo stays on top (left hand side) -fixed in this navigation bar. on the same navigation bar (MENU) should stay on the other right hand side.

Can anyone explain me how will this work. i am new to html/css -- this is my first project and has to be done today.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

website

HELLO FELLOW GEEKS. PLZ CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS SITE AT http://isunshine.dhs.org or u can also join the message board at http://isunshine.dhs.org/scripts/ikonboard.cgi wixifer (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wixifer
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can't connect to 1 website

this isn't really a UNIX issue.. but you guys are smart (spelled "s-m-r-t") so I was hoping someone can help me out. I have posted on other forums and no one is able to help me out. For the past 3 months I was playing a browser based game at http://www.ogame.org. It is located in Europe, I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bobafart
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Connecting to website

Okay, here's the situation: I have a UNIX box hosting a website. The website is basically there to hold a .swf file; when you go to the URL, the .swf file loads, and it pulls data from a database on another computer into a cache. The cache holds things for 24 hours. This all works fine, so it's... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: BSchow
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to create own website?

cud someone tell me how to create a website???:confused: plsss..... tnx alot!!!:):D (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: renytots07
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Website

Hey guys I know you probably get this question a lot but, I want to make a website, and I don't have any experience doing this. I have a iMac and i was wondering if there is someone you could refer me to or a site that will show me how to do it. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mmecca21
2 Replies

6. Web Development

my website.please. help me.

hello!! well, i am planning to make my own virtual pet site like that of a neopets. unfortunately i don't have any idea on how to do it.. i've tried searching in the net, but the result is really complicated. i don't know where to begin.i have already drawn some that i think would help... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ackiemae
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is this website reliable ?

edit by bakunin: content not relevant for our site (and bordering on spam) SNIPped, thread closed. My suggestion is to - before even considering to buy anything online - put more effort in research, i.e. what the web site you write a comment at, is all about. This one here is definitely not for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ethansk
1 Replies

8. Web Development

Which technology is used on this website?

Hi, Home ~ InfoBeans I want to know technology framework using which we can achieve that kind of look and feel Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ezee
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitor Website

Hi all, i need to do the following, when i connect to my website it prints out "Welcome User", but sometimes there are errors like "dictionary not loaded" or "wrong user name or password" so i wanted to make a script that checks that login page, and if i get the Welcome massage do nothing,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: charli1
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Website is up and running

I want to check if web url is up and running through command or script. I will use that output in one job to make it fail or succeed. I searched wget curl but they have lot of description. I don't know much on networking side. Kindly help on this. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: looney
1 Replies
XAPM(1) 						     Linux Programmer's Manual							   XAPM(1)

NAME
xapm - display Advanced Power Management (APM) BIOS information SYNOPSIS
xapm [ ... ] DESCRIPTION
xapm puts up an X window that displays the remaining battery life. The left side of the window contains a printed time or percentage, and the right side of the window contains a bar indicating the percentage. Clicking on the left side of the window will toggle the display between time and percent. OPTIONS AND RESOURCES
In addition to standard Xt options, the following options are available: -V Print version and exit. -highcolor color The color of the bar when the battery percentage is above highvalue. Defaults to "green". (*highColor) -lowcolor color The color of the bar when the battery percentage is between lowvalue and highvalue. Defaults to "yellow". (*lowColor) -criticalcolor color The color of the bar when the battery percentage is below lowvalue. Defaults to "red". This color is also used to flash the alphanumeric part of the display when the power status is critical. (*criticalCOlor) -highvalue highvalue Set highvalue. The default is 50. (*highValue) -lowvalue lowvalue Set lowvalue. The default is 10. (*lowValue) -chargingcolor color The color of the printed display when charging. The default is "blue". Use -foreground to change the color used when on battery power. (*chargingColor) -delay delay Sets the number of seconds delay between each update. The default is 1. (*delay) -percent Display percentage on startup, instead of time remaining. (*percent, boolean) BUGS
There is no way to inhibit the alphanumeric display or the bar display. When the battery percentage is low, using a bright color to warn you of impending doom may be futile because the bar is too short. Because of the form widget's desire to maintain proportions, dynamic resizing of the window may not do what you want it to do. FILES
/proc/apm AUTHOR
This program was written by Rik Faith (faith@cs.unc.edu) and may be freely distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY for this program. The current maintainer is Avery Pennarun (apenwarr@worldvisions.ca). SEE ALSO
apm(1), apmd(8) 11 Jan 1996 XAPM(1)