Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AIX pseries install
Operating Systems AIX AIX pseries install Post 302809695 by zaxxon on Monday 20th of May 2013 12:13:22 PM
Old 05-20-2013
I used Google and type in "install aix" and this was in the first 3-4 hits:

Installing AIX
Scenarios: Installing AIX

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Can I Install AIX 4.3.3 on a PC?

Would it be possible to install AIX ver 4.3.3 on a Pc so I can Practice commands and become familiar with the system? Is there anything special that i would have to do? Thanks Frank (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wumagic
1 Replies

2. AIX

I can't install Ifor_ls.compat, Ifor_ls.base in pSeries AIX DEMOpkg 2005

Hi there, I need to install the IBM C++ Compiler in pSeries AIX DEMOpkg 2005 but I can't find Ifor_ls Ifor_ls.html.en_US Ifor_ls.ipf.en_US Ifor_ls.compat Ifor_ls.base Have you got the experience about that? Thank you very much. Thang. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pvthang43
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing AIX 4.3, pseries

I'm new with UNIX, i have a pseries server from IBM and i need to install AIX 4.3, i never used wyse terminal or AIX, i need help to know how to install it, i have the server and the wyse i get in into the aixterm, over com1 but i don't know wich command use or what to do to install it..... ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Juan-ito
0 Replies

4. AIX

Problems install Aix 5.3

Hello I have a server that I want to install Aix 5.3, first I change on the sms to install device from the cdrom, when I boot the server on the display hangs up on the message E443 and nothing happens. Who Can I resolve this. Thanks in advance for your comments. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
3 Replies

5. AIX

No Graphics Output in pSeries, AIX 5.3

Hi All -- I have an old 7028-6C1 which I'm using to learn AIX. The system didn't include a graphics card, so I connected via the serial port and performed a fresh install of AIX 5L V5.3. Later, I purchased a GXT135P (2849) graphics card, and added it to the system. When I ran diag, I was able... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: i386tech
2 Replies

6. AIX

how to install openSSH in AIX 5.3?

Guys I need to install openSSH on AIX 5.3? First problem is : i am unable to find openSSH 3.8.1 freeware on the net ?pls pass on any links if you have. Second problem is : installation.Although i know how to install rpm packages,installing SSH is bit diffrent.But that second issue. Can... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: ak835
16 Replies

7. AIX

how to install fonts in AIX

Dear Friends, Please help me out to install fonts in AIX. I am new to AIX. Thanks in advance. Regards, dba (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aix.dba
2 Replies

8. AIX

install CDE on AIX 5.3

Hi all, I want to install CDE on AIX 5.3 - TL 10 , X server already installed and most X applications works fine. i made iso files for 3 out of 8 volumes for the aix ( itried only 3 out of 8 with no luck ), and i mounted them as if they were filesystems. then i ran #smit install_all and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: h@foorsa.biz
2 Replies

9. AIX

Pseries new configuration and install

Hi guys, My company just bought pseries server from ibm, would like to ask , if first i need to install HMC for creating lpars ? or first i need to install aix , and then install hmc? Thx, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
3 Replies

10. AIX

IBM AIX console pseries

Hi, when I boot I get an E1DC error code. I've looked it up and it says that this error occurs during the firmware check. But the error is called "Dynamic Console Selection" . 1- Machine stopped at LCD led display = E1DC = CA00E1DC E1DC Dynamic console selection. (maybe cable or keyboard)... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
3 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.1 2008-04-04 URI::URL(3)