Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: LimeSurvey Error
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu LimeSurvey Error Post 302807053 by yamtas335 on Tuesday 14th of May 2013 05:26:10 AM
Old 05-14-2013
LimeSurvey Error

Hello,

Please can anyone help me solve the problem. I have tried setting up LimeSurvey on my Ubuntu 12.10 Server but when ever I come to the "Minimum Requirements" stage where it checks all the required dependencies it does not check-pass the bellow;

/upload directory Found & writable Found & Unwritable

/tmp directory Found & writable Found & Unwritable

I gave the directories full permissions but it is still not passing this stage, I checked LimeSurvey forum and they say I should download the latest version, which I did but still the same problem. Can any one please help me cuz I really need this LimeSurvey for a work I have to do.

Thank You

niserror(1)							   User Commands						       niserror(1)

NAME
niserror - display NIS+ error messages SYNOPSIS
niserror error-num DESCRIPTION
niserror prints the NIS+ error associated with status value error-num on the standard output. It is used by shell scripts to translate NIS+ error numbers that are returned into text messages. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Using niserror The following example prints the error associated with the error number 20: example% niserror 20 Not Found, no such name ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWnisu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
nis+(1), nis_error(3NSL), attributes(5) NOTES
NIS+ might not be supported in future releases of the SolarisTM Operating Environment. Tools to aid the migration from NIS+ to LDAP are available in the Solaris 9 operating environment. For more information, visit http://www.sun.com/directory/nisplus/transition.html. SunOS 5.10 10 Dec 2001 niserror(1)