Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Not a UNIX post!
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Not a UNIX post! Post 302807033 by DukeNuke2 on Tuesday 14th of May 2013 04:52:57 AM
Old 05-14-2013
Please use the "Report Post" function for this purposes... Thank you!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

which unix?? <donīt know where to post>

Iīm struggling to find a system I like and thatīs not to overwhelming.. Iīve been using Ubuntu/Linux and itīs allright except that itīs pretty buggy and boots extremely slow. Iīm in need of a system that offers good programming features, simple or no x server, fast to boot and STABLE. Donīt care... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: riwaTNT
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix Command To Post An URL

Can I post a URL from the unix prompt? If so, what is the command. :) Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Say
2 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

How to post a new thread (Regarding Unix related doubts) in Unix Forums

How to post a new thread (Regarding Unix related doubts) in Unix Forums. I registered my id but I am unable to post my Questions to Forum. Thanks & Regards, indusri (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: indusri
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do I post UNIX questions in the forum

I guess this is the way I post questions then. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwokang
1 Replies
Font::TTF::Post(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Font::TTF::Post(3pm)

NAME
Font::TTF::Post - Holds the Postscript names for each glyph DESCRIPTION
Holds the postscript names for glyphs. Note that they are not held as an array, but as indexes into two lists. The first list is the standard Postscript name list defined by the TrueType standard. The second comes from the font directly. Looking up a glyph from a Postscript name or a name from a glyph number is achieved through methods rather than variable lookup. This class handles PostScript table types of 1, 2, 2.5 & 3, but not version 4. Support for version 2.5 is as per Apple spec rather than MS. The way to look up Postscript names or glyphs is: $pname = $f->{'post'}{'VAL'}[$gnum]; $gnum = $f->{'post'}{'STRINGS'}{$pname}; INSTANCE VARIABLES
Due to different systems having different limitations, there are various class variables available to control what post table types can be written. $Font::TTF::Post::no25 If set tells Font::TTF::Post::out to use table type 2 instead of 2.5 in case apps can't handle version 2.5. VAL Contains an array indexed by glyph number of Postscript names. This is used when writing out a font. STRINGS An associative array of Postscript names mapping to the highest glyph with that name. These may not be in sync with VAL. In addition there are the standard introductory variables defined in the standard: FormatType italicAngle underlinePosition underlineThickness isFixedPitch minMemType42 maxMemType42 minMemType1 maxMemType1 METHODS
$t->read Reads the Postscript table into memory from disk $t->out($fh) Writes out a new Postscript name table from memory or copies from disk $t->XML_element($context, $depth, $key, $val) Outputs the names as one block of XML BUGS
o No support for type 4 tables AUTHOR
Martin Hosken Martin_Hosken@sil.org. See Font::TTF::Font for copyright and licensing. perl v5.10.1 2009-01-21 Font::TTF::Post(3pm)