Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Not a UNIX post!
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Not a UNIX post! Post 302806805 by DGPickett on Monday 13th of May 2013 05:03:14 PM
Old 05-13-2013
What do you need ????

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

which unix?? <donīt know where to post>

Iīm struggling to find a system I like and thatīs not to overwhelming.. Iīve been using Ubuntu/Linux and itīs allright except that itīs pretty buggy and boots extremely slow. Iīm in need of a system that offers good programming features, simple or no x server, fast to boot and STABLE. Donīt care... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: riwaTNT
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix Command To Post An URL

Can I post a URL from the unix prompt? If so, what is the command. :) Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Say
2 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

How to post a new thread (Regarding Unix related doubts) in Unix Forums

How to post a new thread (Regarding Unix related doubts) in Unix Forums. I registered my id but I am unable to post my Questions to Forum. Thanks & Regards, indusri (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: indusri
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do I post UNIX questions in the forum

I guess this is the way I post questions then. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwokang
1 Replies
SENDCOMMAND(8)							    Citadel.org 						    SENDCOMMAND(8)

NAME
sendcommand - command sending utility for Citadel SYNOPSIS
sendcommand [remotehost [remoteport]] Citadelcommand DESCRIPTION
Sendcommand connects to the given citserver, identifies itself as an internal programm [/doku.php/documentation:appproto:connec- tion#ipgm.identify.as.an.internal.program] , and sends the Citadel Protocol Command you specified. OPTIONS
SwitchResult -w Change the default watch dog timeout. Takes an integer argument. EG. -w50 will set the watchdog to 50 seconds remotehost if the citserver lives on another box, its name / ip; else the path to the unix-domain-socket. Defaults to the compiled in unix domain socket remoteport If you want to connect to citserver via TCP specify its port here Citadelcommand see http://www.citadel.org/doku.php/documentation:appproto:start [http://www.citadel.org/doku.php/documentation:appproto:start] for more details DEFAULTS
By default userlist connects to a citadel server located at 127.0.0.1 port 504 EXAMPLES
A call to sendcommand could look like that: .nf sendcommand IGAB sendcommand: started (pid=3021) running in citadel Attaching to server... Sample Citadel server ready. Authenticated as an internal program. IGAB 200 Directory has been rebuilt. sendcommand: processing ended. 200 Directory has been rebuilt. Youcanalsouseittoexport/importyourdatabase:.nf sendcommand ARTV export &gt; /tmp/my_database.dump sendcommand ARTV import &lt; /tmp/my_database.dump need to restore it to a Citserver of the same version) HISTORY
1987 - Now the Uncensored Communications Group sendcommand 2008-3-28 SENDCOMMAND(8)