Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Scripting with executables
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Scripting with executables Post 302806061 by hayreter on Sunday 12th of May 2013 09:36:27 AM
Old 05-12-2013
Code:
      open(lunr,file=infile,status='old')
      open(lunw,status='scratch')
      open(luni,file=outfile,status='unknown')
c
c     copy old banner into new banner and the param_card.dat into the scratch file
c
      done=.false.
      lwrite=.false.
      newbanner=.false.
      read(lunr,'(a132)',err=99) buff
      do while(index(buff,'<init>') .eq. 0)
         if(index(buff,"<header>") .ne. 0) newbanner=.true.
         if (index(buff,"<slha>") .ne. 0 .or.
     $        index(buff,"Begin param_card.dat") .ne. 0) lwrite=.true.
         if (index(buff,"</slha>") .ne. 0 .or.
     $        index(buff,"End param_card.dat") .ne. 0) lwrite=.false.
c         
         if(index(buff,'</header>') .eq. 0 .and.
     $        (newbanner .or. index(buff,'-->') .eq. 0 ))
     $      write(luni,'(a)') buff(1:len_trim(buff))
         if(lwrite) write(lunp,'(a)') buff(1:len_trim(buff))
c         if(lwrite) write(*,'(a50)') 'found in param_card: ',buff
c         if(.not.lwrite) write(*,'(a50)') 'found in banner: ',buff
         read(lunr,'(a132)',err=99) buff
      enddo
c
      rewind(lunr)
c
      endif

here it is where it opens input and output files.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cksum all executables on drive

I know I can run the cksum command for multiple files in a directory and send the results to a new file. EX.) # cd /usr # cksum *_ex* > /tmp/cksumusr.txt But I can't figure out how to run this command on multiple files in all directories on drive. Is it possible to do this, without having... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crazykelso
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cannot create executables

I am trying to install PROFTPD-1.2.7 on a SCO OpenServer 5.0.6 Server with a gcc-2.95.2 installed the VOLS files from http://www.caldera.com/skunkware. The problem I am having is when I try to run ./configure in the proftpd directory I get this error: # ./configure checking build system... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: stufine
6 Replies

3. Programming

executables ending with *

Hi All, I m very new to unix. I have a basic doubt .. In unix I m seeing that there is a * at the end of by executable name (exe1*).. Wht is the significance of that Thanks a lot in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: binums
2 Replies

4. Programming

Error creating executables

hi, I am getting error when trying to create binaaries for Xerces C++ error is configure:error:installation:cofihuration error:compiler cant create executables ??????????? Thanks in advance im using AIX flavour of IBM Im using ./configure command to create binaries.Its saying c... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chetan2309
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Regarding shell scripts to executables

Hi, I have written a shell script for automating some of our repetitive activities. I want all my colleagues to use my script and do the activities automatically by just running the script. But I do not want them to see the code. Is there a way we can generate something like an executable... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: lokachari
16 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Searching executables datewise

I want to search executable files after a particular time and date , i.e. in a folder if a file has been accessed,modified or changed after a particular date and time ,then that file should be listed , and current date and time should be stored in a file so that when i again run the script ,it ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: glamo_2312
6 Replies

7. Programming

Compare two executables

Hi - I have two complex (for me at least) make files. The older one creates a succesful executable. The later one uses if statements to conditionally make different versions of the executable. The 2nd produces an executable that fails. I have "eyeballed" the differences in the Make files and run... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrighterLater
18 Replies

8. Solaris

C compiler cannot create executables

Hi, I'm trying to compile Apache2.2 (I know it is available as a package) on a fresh install of Solaris Express 11. I've installed gcc-3 and gnu-bintutils via pkg. The config.log is attached (as config.txt). I don't see what I'm missing. Thanks, Doug (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Doug_M
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Searching for executables

Hello Unix users, this is my first post here. :) I want to search a directory (and subdirectories) for executable files (files with rwx------ permission) and move them to a different folder. What Unix commands can accomplish this? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sagan_Radiation
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Finding All Pro *C executables

Hi , I want to find all Pro *C executables in a directory say /. When i fire file command on Pro*c file it gives below o/p ELF-64 executable object file - PA-RISC 2.0 (LP64) my system is HP-UX eux012 B.11.23 U 9000/800 151107499 unlimited-user license but when i fire file on a C... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jcpratap
2 Replies
SHUNIT2(1)																SHUNIT2(1)

NAME
shunit2 - A unit test framework for shell scripts SYNOPSIS
shunit2 unitfile DESCRIPTION
shUnit2 is a xUnit unit test framework for Bourne based shell scripts, and it is designed to work in a similar manner to JUnit, PyUnit, etc.. If you have ever had the desire to write a unit test for a shell script, shUnit2 can do the job. You can either run shunit2 directly from the commandline and specify the unit file or directly source the shunit2 executable. If you directly execute shunit2 and don't specify a unitfile shunit2 assumes a empty testfile and will return without an error message. EXAMPLE
Simple script to test if 1 equals 1 #! /bin/sh testEquality() { assertEquals 1 1 } # load shunit2 . shunit2 Execute shUnit2 unit tests directly from the commandline shunit2 /path/to/unit/file OPTIONS
shunit2 does not support any commandline options at all. You can either source shunit2 to execute your unit tests or directly run shunit2 as a commandline script. SEE ALSO
For more information see http://code.google.com/p/shunit2/ or have a look at the installed documentation in /usr/share/doc/shunit2/ AUTHOR
shunit2 was written by Kate Ward <kate.ward@forestent.com>. This manpage was written by Ulrich Dangel <mru@spamt.net>. 2.1.6 03/25/2012 SHUNIT2(1)