Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Copy content of multiple sh's into one Post 302805879 by zozoo on Saturday 11th of May 2013 03:45:12 PM
Old 05-11-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasc
The problem with these is: The sh files are put inside the new sh file without order...

Is there no way to have a newline between each of them ?
try this

Code:
cat *.sh | while read f
 do
echo "$f\n" >> final.sh
done

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get multiple line content between two chars

Hello - I have a file that has the something like the following : REM CREATE TABLE lots of text REM table specifc creation text ; REM ALTER TABLE lots of text REM text specific to the the alter command REM could be more lines of text; What I need is to get all the lines for the ALTER... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Feliz
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Deleting Multiple Files With the Same Content

My website has been hacked and i need to remove a lot of unique files with same content. The files have very similar code: eval(base64_decodeHow do i find multiple/all the files with the above code and remove them? Thanks. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Boris_yo
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

copy content of file to another files from certain position

Hello Guys I have a directory of xml files (almost 500 ) Now in each xml file 3 new attributes will be added which are in a different single file Is there any way I can copy the whole content of single file at 6th line of all the files in the directory . Thanks a lot!!! (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pratik4891
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to copy mail content in a file in Unix

Hi Guys I want to write a script which search mail with subject line and after that I want the mail content in a file please help guys. Thanks Atul Singh (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: atul9806
3 Replies

5. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

copy content of file to another

I have a file called part1.pdb...contents are: ATOM 1 N SER 1 -10.295 -8.909 10.913 1.00 0.00 ATOM 2 H1 SER 1 -10.230 -8.214 10.183 1.00 0.00 ATOM 3 H2 SER 1 -9.558 -8.745 11.584 1.00 0.00 ATOM 4 H3 SER 1 -11.255 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kanikasharma
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to replace multiple file content?

Hi Gurus, I need replace multiple files content. the file name pattern likes currentfile_code_* the content pattern in the file like text=value I need replace the content as text=abcde Thanks in advance (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken6503
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash selective copy folders and content to another location

I'm looking for a bash scrypt to copy some folders and some of the content to another location. I'm a teacher and very noobish with programming language anyway what I'm looking for , I have this director structure Main director "Students" with subfolders "john";"daisy";"work" etc .. and some of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: brickleul
2 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)