Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Display Date and Time in GDB
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Display Date and Time in GDB Post 302805819 by rupeshkp728 on Saturday 11th of May 2013 10:53:39 AM
Old 05-11-2013
No I never heard of UndoDB.
From where to doenload it?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to display last login date/time?

I was wondering if anyone had a script that would display the last time a user logged into a particular machine. I know about the "last" command, but it gives too much info.... I just wanted to know the last time a user used his/her id. ANy help would be greatly appreciated. Ryan (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryaneverett5
3 Replies

2. Solaris

display date n Time

Hi Friends, Can any one guide me regarding 'Display the date and time' command other than the command 'date' thanks n regards SsRrIi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SsRrIi
1 Replies

3. AIX

Unable to display the date-time in seconds on AIX

Hi, In unix the command "date +%s" displays the date-time in seconds since â00:00:00 1970-01-01 UTCâ (a GNU extension) when executed on unix: -sh-2.05b$ date +%s 1152092690 I tried with all the format control output but unable to display the date-time in seconds i,e as in unix format. Can... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: me_haroon
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unable to display the souce line in gdb

Hi All, I am unable to display the code in gdb. When i put list command i dont get any line. I mean i am unable to display the source line in gdb. Can any body help me. Thanks & Regards Gauri (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gauri
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

date and time to display on the terminal

hi all, am trying to 'grep' some text from a log file and use the 'cut' command to read from that line i just grep'ed to extract date/time and response times. code sniplet i am using is : grep -i 'text to grep' Out.log | while read LINE; do ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: cesarNZ
11 Replies

6. Programming

Incorrect address display by GDB

Hi, On using GDB debugger on different executables, the address displayed for the symbols seem incorrect, as it shows me the same address in each prorgram, run simultaneoulsy. eg: Program: linkmain1.c Breakpoint 1, main () at linkmain1.c:14 14 printf("In linkmain1.c\n"); (gdb)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikb23
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to always display date/time regardless of directory?

I found via Google a way to show the date and time stamp once I log in. However, whenever I cd to another directory it doesn't display the correct path. Here are the relevant parts from my .kshrc : unset _h _m _s eval $(date "+_h=%H ;_m=%M ;_s=%S") ((SECONDS =... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mike F.
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to display a date, 30 days from the current date?

Well guys, I know the right syntax for displaying the current date is $(date). However, I am planning to send emails to some customers which displays their subscription date, and then the expiry. The expiry being 30 days from the current date. What would the right syntax be? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: xxxx
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display files created on particular date & time

Hi , I have BASH system & i am trying to display the files created on a particular date and time, and after displaying those files I also want to delete all those files.Can anyone of you help me out for this............. Thanx Original post contents restored... Please do not erase the question... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakeshtomar82
3 Replies

10. Solaris

modifying date and time and time zone on solaris 5.10 with (redundant server) veritas

I have a cluster of two Solaris server (veritas cluster). one working and the other is standby I am going to change the date on them , and am looking for a secure solution as it is giving an important service. my opinion is that the active one doesn't need to be restarted (if I don't change the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: barry1946
1 Replies
XEN-RESIZE-GUEST(8)					 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				       XEN-RESIZE-GUEST(8)

NAME
xen-resize-guest - Resize a loopback or LVM based xen guest. SYNOPSIS
xen-resize-guest [options] Help Options: --help Show help information. --manual Read the manual for this script. --version Show the version information and exit. --verbose Show diagnostic output. General Options: --add Specify the amount of space to add, e.g. --add=1gb --dir Specify the path to the loopback image root. --force Force the resize to happen without a last-chance delay. --hostname Specify the hostname of the guest to resize. OPTIONS
--add Specify the amount of storage to add to the primary disk. --dir Specify the directory where the loopback files are based. --force Don't pause for 10 seconds prior to commencing. --help Show help information. --hostname Specify the hostname to delete. --lvm Specify the volume group to use. --manual Read the manual for this script. --version Show the version number and exit. DESCRIPTION
This tool will ease the resizing of Xen guests, whether they are based upon loopback files or LVM partitions. Whilst the process of resizing a guest is pretty simple it can be fiddly to do the steps correctly in the right order: 1. Shutdown the guest. 2. Unmount the volume, if it is mounted. 3. Add to the space. 4. Check the filesystem. 5. Resize the filesystem. 6. Restart the guest. More than once I've heard of users making mistakes and breaking their filesystems; hence this tool. AUTHORS
Steve Kemp, http://www.steve.org.uk/ Axel Beckert, http://noone.org/abe/ LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2005-2009 by Steve Kemp, (c) 2010 by The Xen-Tools Development Team. All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The LICENSE file contains the full text of the license. 4.3.1 2012-06-30 XEN-RESIZE-GUEST(8)