Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris OS 11/1 on Samsung Q35 Post 302804135 by user666or999 on Wednesday 8th of May 2013 05:27:40 AM
Old 05-08-2013
Installation file attached

Here is installation file attached. May be will be useful for error analyze.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Hardware

Black and white inversion on Samsung ML-2010

I have an old Samsung ML-2010 that has obtained a strange problem. When printing a PDF, image, or from chromium what is suppose to be black and white is inverted. In order to print an image, I had to use GIMP to invert the colors. Printing the image with inverted colors caused the image to be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinuxFreak
2 Replies

2. Android

can I upgrade samsung galaxy SII to android 4

I am thinking of buying samsung galaxy S II. I would like to know, does this phone capable to support ICS ? Because I am not sure if to buy now and just upgrade the phone to then next OS or should I wait to but the next phone version? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: programAngel
3 Replies

3. BSD

Connecting a samsung galaxy siii to freebsd

I am connecting a samsung smartphone (galaxy s3) to a freebsd machine. It does not automatically mount. When plugging this machine in, the following message appears: ugen 7.2: <SAMSUNG> at usbus7 When disconnecting, the following message appears: ugen 7.2: <SAMSUNG> at usbus7 (disconnected)... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
13 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

My Experience: Samsung Galaxy Phones versus the iPhone6

Just a quick note and not really a detailed review of mobile phones.... I have been a Samsung Galaxy owner since the first Galaxy S came out on the market. On a daily basis I work on two MacBook Air computers; but I wanted the openness of an Android phone; so I bought the Galaxy S, Galaxy S2,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
install-solaris(1M)                                                                                                            install-solaris(1M)

NAME
install-solaris - install the Solaris operating system SYNOPSIS
install-solaris install-solaris invokes the Solaris Install program. Depending on graphical capability and available memory at the time of invocation, install-solaris invokes either a text-based installer or a graphical installer. The following minimum requirements for physical memory dictate which features are available during installation: For SPARC machines: 128 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 128 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 384 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation For x86 machines: 256 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 256 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 512 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation In some cases, even if the minimum physical memory is present, available virtual memory after system startup can limit the number of fea- tures available. install-solaris exists only on the Solaris installation media (CD or DVD) and should be invoked only from there. Refer to the for more details. install-solaris allows installation of the operating system onto any standalone system. install-solaris loads the software available on the installation media. Refer to the for disk space requirements. Refer to the for more information on the various menus and selections. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcdrom (Solaris instal- | | |lation media) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ pkginfo(1), install(1M), pkgadd(1M), attributes(5) It is advisable to exit install-solaris by means of the exit options in the install-solaris menus. 23 Sep 2005 install-solaris(1M)