Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Advise on os.path in python
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Advise on os.path in python Post 302803153 by maverick_here on Monday 6th of May 2013 03:44:04 AM
Old 05-06-2013
Solved

The issue is now resolved

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Please advise me.

Hello all, I have a question, and would like some advice please. I am a windows guy by trade....5 years in the Marines is where I learnt a lot of what i know. I took a junior level sys admin job...learned a bit more...and now I do IT security. All of this happened in the last 8 years. So I'm 27... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Quality
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to fix Python path for some script/app?

Hello, i have: # python -V Python 2.7.6 But original for my CentOS is 2.3 or 2.4 my python folder: /root/python2.7.6 (inside are folders like lib, include, bin, share) I launched app iotop: # iotop -od 6 Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/bin/iotop", line 16, in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: postcd
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

**python** unable to read the background color in python

I am working on requirement on spreadsheet in python scripting. I have a spreadsheet containing cell values and with background color. I am able to read the value value but unable to get the background color of that particular cell. Actually my requirement is to read the cell value along... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pass File name and Directory Path through command to python script

I'm writing python script to get the file-names in the current directory and file sizes .I'm able to get file list and their sizes but unable to pass them through command line. I want to use this script to execute on other directory and pass directory path with file name through command line. Any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: etldeveloper
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Command to see the logical volume path, device mapper path and its corresponding dm device path

Currently I am using this laborious command lvdisplay | awk '/LV Path/ {p=$3} /LV Name/ {n=$3} /VG Name/ {v=$3} /Block device/ {d=$3; sub(".*:", "/dev/dm-", d); printf "%s\t%s\t%s\n", p, "/dev/mapper/"v"-"n, d}' Would like to know if there is any shorter method to get this mapping of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
2 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to execute python script on remote with python way..?

Hi all, I am trying to run below python code for connecting remote windows machine from unix to run an python file exist on that remote windows machine.. Below is the code I am trying: #!/usr/bin/env python import wmi c = wmi.WMI("xxxxx", user="xxxx", password="xxxxxxx")... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: onenessboy
1 Replies

7. Programming

Create a C source and compile inside Python 1.4.0 to 3.7.0 in Python for ALL? platforms...

Hi all... As you know I like making code backwards compatible for as many platforms as possible. This Python script was in fact dedicated for the AMIGA A1200 using Pythons 1.4.0, 1.5.2, 1.6.0, 2.0.1, and 2.4.6 as that is all we have for varying levels of upgrades from a HDD and 4MB FastRam... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies
std::hash< _Tp >(3cxx)													    std::hash< _Tp >(3cxx)

NAME
std::hash< _Tp > - SYNOPSIS
Inherits std::__hash_base< _Result, _Arg >. Public Types typedef _Arg argument_type typedef _Result result_type Public Member Functions size_t operator() (_Tp __val) const template<> size_t operator() (bool __val) const template<> size_t operator() (char __val) const template<> size_t operator() (signed char __val) const template<> size_t operator() (unsigned char __val) const template<> size_t operator() (wchar_t __val) const template<> size_t operator() (char16_t __val) const template<> size_t operator() (char32_t __val) const template<> size_t operator() (short __val) const template<> size_t operator() (int __val) const template<> size_t operator() (long __val) const template<> size_t operator() (long long __val) const template<> size_t operator() (unsigned short __val) const template<> size_t operator() (unsigned int __val) const template<> size_t operator() (unsigned long __val) const template<> size_t operator() (unsigned long long __val) const template<> size_t operator() (float __val) const template<> size_t operator() (double __val) const template<> size_t operator() (long double __val) const Detailed Description template<typename _Tp>struct std::hash< _Tp > Primary class template hash. Definition at line 58 of file functional_hash.h. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libstdc++ from the source code. libstdc++ Tue Nov 27 2012 std::hash< _Tp >(3cxx)