Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Update php 4.3 RPM to php 5.3.3 php Post 302799439 by verdepollo on Friday 26th of April 2013 01:31:36 PM
Old 04-26-2013
Just specify the exact version you need. If you're unsure about the RPM name, use "showduplicates" flag to list all available versions. E.g.:

Code:
yum --showduplicates list available php 
yum -y install php-5.3.3-X.X

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing php-4.3.3-2.i386.rpm

Ok when i try to run the install the is what i get How can i fix this can anyone help (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Blackrose
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

PHP rpm problem

I did not know where to ask this problem so posting it here The version of php used is 4.3.2. 1. If I say rpm -qa | grep php, I get mod_php4-4.2.2 and mod_php4-core-4.2.2 If I do php -v, I get 4.3.2. How could that be possible? I am sure the version which is being used is 4.3.2. 2. The... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: superprogrammer
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Running multiple php scripts into one php only, cron mail alert problem...

hi, while separated they produce the usual mail alert and i can see the output... if i write into the php script: <?php system('php -f /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/folder/script1.php'); system('php -f /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/folder/script2.php'); system('php -f... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 7stars
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Installing PHP tools using RPM in Redhat Linux

Hi there, I am trying to install few PHP tools in my Linux server by creating RPMs from source ( tar.gz) files. The issue here is that the tar.gz files does not have a configure file and so I am not able to do ./configure make install opertations. I tried downloading src.rpms of these tools,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vicky81
0 Replies
yum-langpacks(8)														  yum-langpacks(8)

NAME
yum-langpacks - Plugin for yum SYNOPSIS
yum [command] [package ...] DESCRIPTION
yum-langpacks is a plugin for yum to install language packs. This plugin allows user various commands. command is one of: * langavailable [language1] [language2] [...] * langinfo [language1] [language2] [...] * langinstall [language1] [language2] [...] * langlist [language1] [language2] [...] * langremove [language1] [language2] [...] langavailable This command allows user to find if language support is available for the given input languages. langinfo This command allows user to check which packages will get installed when the given input language support is installed. langinstall This command allows user to install language packs for the given input languages. langlist This command prints list of the installed languages. langremove This command allows user to remove the installed language packs for a given input languages. EXAMPLES
To check what packages get installed for language codes es_ES, hi_IN and language names Japanese and Portuguese (Brazil). yum langinfo es_ES "Japanese" hi_IN "Portuguese (Brazil)" NOTES
These commands accept language codes or language names or mix of them as a input. SEE ALSO
yum (8) BUGS
Please report any bugs in Red Hat bugzilla, https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora Parag Nemade yum-langpacks(8)