Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Setup sftp connection
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Setup sftp connection Post 302799157 by aix_admin_007 on Thursday 25th of April 2013 10:13:43 PM
Old 04-25-2013
Setup sftp connection

To set up a sftp connection between Server A, Server B and a website.com

A batch script will start from Server A and Server B and Connect to the Website server

How to setup sftp connection between server's.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

setup internet connection

HI.. i was wondering if someone out there can help me setup my internet connection.... i have no clue how to set it up.. could you please tell me step by step how to set it up.. i have a static ip, im using a cable modem to connect. my os is solaris 8. Please email me at lil_souldier@hotmail.com... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: souldier
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

setup X connection

I am running on a linux in my company's main site. Sometimes I need to access to a server in another site and run some x-applications. I tried to SSH to that server, but had difficulty setting up the correct DISPLAY variable. I used "who" to list the users and got something like:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnjohn
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Howto setup terminal connection Solaris10?

Hello, Which services and daemons are used in Solaris in order to connect to Solaris10 from windows-Reflection ? Please just give me a brief information, I can read details from other resources. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: XNOR
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sftp setup

Hi all, I need some help,whole process of setting up SFTP . I know the process of invoking the sftp> prompt,but I need how to know how to generate an sftp key,how to exchange a key,how to save a key at some location.What are all the proceesss we need to do while generating a key and trying to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramprius
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed to setup SFTP

Hi Gurus, We need to make SFTP in non_interactive mode. I have done steps like key generation, copying public key into destination server, changing file/folder permission. Still we are not able to achieve it. Please check the log below.... $ sftp -v b2cint@10.76.120.120 Connecting to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sabari Nath S
1 Replies

6. AIX

SSH Connection setup

Hi there, I would like to setup an ssh connection between the aix and the mainframes server. I would like to setup a script such that it wont ask the password every time when i try to connect the mainframes server from my unix box. If you guys provide the sample script that would really... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: overnight
2 Replies

7. Linux

SFTP Account how to setup

Hi I have setup an sftp account user my problem is,I want this sftp user will be able to access /export/home/sftp/Information folder only and its subdirectory. However when i tested out via winscp the sftp user account is able to access/see other directories which i dont want to happen. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kaibiganmi
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 10 internet connection setup

I have a solaris 10 on my laptop. I want to let my internet work. Command: ifconfig -a Return: lo: ... e1000g0: ... I dont know what else to setup so when I open firefox, I have access to internet. Can anyone show me how to do the setting? Thanks a lot. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dbahaha
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to setup Oracle connection inside shell script?

Hi, We have Oracle Connection parameters set up in file name "TESTDB" at location /abc/etc.When I try to run my shell script it does not connect to Oracle database. Please let me know how "TESTDB" file can be called inside script. ####################### Setting the directories... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandy162
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to setup sftp beteen two servers?

Hi Could you please help me out how to configure between two server I don't have admin idea to setup the Sftp server the requirements is we want to send a file to vendor so we need sftp configuration so that can we can send file through sftp Please let me know what should I ask to vendor... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jagu
1 Replies
SSH2_SFTP_LSTAT(3)							 1							SSH2_SFTP_LSTAT(3)

ssh2_sftp_lstat - Stat a symbolic link

SYNOPSIS
array ssh2_sftp_lstat (resource $sftp, string $path) DESCRIPTION
Stats a symbolic link on the remote filesystem without following the link. This function is similar to using the lstat(3) function with the ssh2.sftp:// wrapper in PHP 5 and returns the same values. PARAMETERS
o $sftp - o $path - Path to the remote symbolic link. RETURN VALUES
See the documentation for stat(3) for details on the values which may be returned. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Stating a symbolic link via SFTP <?php $connection = ssh2_connect('shell.example.com', 22); ssh2_auth_password($connection, 'username', 'password'); $sftp = ssh2_sftp($connection); $statinfo = ssh2_sftp_lstat($sftp, '/path/to/symlink'); $filesize = $statinfo['size']; $group = $statinfo['gid']; $owner = $statinfo['uid']; $atime = $statinfo['atime']; $mtime = $statinfo['mtime']; $mode = $statinfo['mode']; ?> SEE ALSO
ssh2_sftp_stat(3), lstat(3), stat(3). PHP Documentation Group SSH2_SFTP_LSTAT(3)