Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Question About Posting
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Question About Posting Post 302798245 by sudon't on Wednesday 24th of April 2013 04:32:00 AM
Old 04-24-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Hello!

Your question(s) could easily be answered by searching the Internet with Google. Google is your friend Smilie
Oh, believe me, I've tried that. ; ) And I have come up with some dictionary type wordlists, but nothing as comprehensive and verifiable as a Webster's, or an Oxford. And I've had to slog through hundreds of cracking wordlists. I'm beginning to think they're just not out there.
But I'll have a look through the forums and see if there's anything. Thanks!

I get zero results searching "this_site" or "the_world" That doesn't seem right.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Cross Posting

In regards to this post: https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10372 it may be advisable to inform new members about the repercussions of cross-posting. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Karma
9 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question posting links

Hi, I do not want to violate any rules, so thought to ask before posting any links. Just to contribute to the forum: through surfing I found a link to download "Unix in a Nutshell" (*.chm) FREE. I was wondering if I can post that link here. Thanks Hemang (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemangjani
5 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Posting as Anshaa

User complained they could not post, so testing posting as user. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anshaa
0 Replies
Net::Google::Code::Issue(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Net::Google::Code::Issue(3pm)

NAME
Net::Google::Code::Issue - Google Code Issue SYNOPSIS
use Net::Google::Code::Issue; my $issue = Net::Google::Code::Issue->new( project => 'net-google-code' ); $issue->load(42); DESCRIPTION
ATTRIBUTES
project project name email, password user's email and password id status owner reporter reported merged stars closed cc summary description labels comments attachments INTERFACE
load parse updated the last comment's date. create comment, summary, status, owner, cc, labels, files. update comment, summary, status, owner, merge_into, cc, labels, blocked_on, files. list( q => '', can => '', author => '', id => '', label => '', max_results => '', owner => '', published_min => '', published_max => '', updated_min => '', updated_max => '', start_index => '' ) google's api way to get/search issues return a list of loaded issues in list context, a ref to the list otherwise. load_comments google's api way to get and load comments( no scraping is done here ) parse_hybrid when $USE_HYBRID is true, we will try to load issue with the google's official api, but as the api is not complete, we still need to do scraping to load something( e.g. attachments ), this method is used to do this. AUTHOR
sunnavy "<sunnavy@bestpractical.com>" LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008-2010 Best Practical Solutions. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-04-28 Net::Google::Code::Issue(3pm)