Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Regarding relation between SAS and HTML Post 302796863 by bakunin on Sunday 21st of April 2013 04:03:42 AM
Old 04-21-2013
With "sas" i suppose you mean the "Statistical Analysis System". SAS is a data management system, you can do data warehousing tasks, report generation and similar things. HTML nowhere enters the picture there. Of course you can create some report, file it in a text document and "HTMLize" (add HTML markup to it) this somehow. But then you could do this with every text document, regardless of how it was created.

I hope this helps.

bakunin
This User Gave Thanks to bakunin For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Relation between kernel & weblogic thread

"nkthread" kernel parameter limits the number of threads running at any point of time from all processes. Does the thread setting in "weblogic server" is in anyway related to this. Please suggest. Thanks Bishweshwar (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bishweshwar
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Parent child Relation !! using awk/sed ???

tempfind.txt file has: t2589vg 888898 336008 09:15:55 -ksh mqsiadm 1421774 888898 09:16:48 -ksh I am searching using 1421774 in the above file tempfind.txt and and trying to get the no. i.e. 888898 . Based on this no. i have to get the first line, where the same no. is there . The nos. in Blue... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: varungupta
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

nfs on RHEL5.4 in relation to the selected kernel

I have 2 RHEL5.4 systems connected by a network. I start nfs server on one (fill /etc/exports , exportfs -ra, service nfs start, portmpa is up) and the client is on the other . I can mount the exported directory on the client and work there . Now the RH54 kernel is 2.6.18 . I now installed... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dubi
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

Send HTML body and HTML attachment using MUTT command

Hi there.. I need a proper "mutt" command to send a mail with html body and html attachment at a time. Also if possible let me know the other commands to do this task. Please help me.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vickramshetty
2 Replies

5. Programming

MySQL: Create a relation between two tables.

Hello everybody, I'm having troubles creating a relation between two tables in a MySQL database. Having two tables, being one which contains users information (username, password, user ID, etc) and the other the one which contains transactions information (operation type, user ID of the user who... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: semash!
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mutt for html body and multiple html & pdf attachments

Hi all: Been racking my brain on this for the last couple of days and what has been most frustrating is that this is the last piece I need to complete a project. There are numerous posts discussing mutt in this forum and others but I have been unable to find similar issues. Running with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raggmopp
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is the relation between UNIX and emacs?

I understand emacs is an editor and unix is a os. however, we have different commands for unix and dif commands for emacs.. How are they related to each other? thanks in advance :b: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: swathi123
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

One to many relation by awk

Hi, I have a file with more than 50,000 rows. The file is **hsa-miR-10a** ** ABBA-1 ** **hsa-miR-10a** ** ABCA1 ** **hsa-miR-10a** ** ABCC3 ** **hsa-miR-10a** ** ABCC3 ** **hsa-miR-10a** ** ABI3 ** **hsa-miR-10a** ** ACAD11 ** **hsa-miR-10a** ** ACAD11 ** **hsa-miR-10a** ** ACRC **... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Diya123
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

What is the relation between values from TOP and SAR commands?

Hi, Please have a look at the look at the below top and sar commands. top -bn1 | grep load | awk '{printf "CPU Load: %.2f\n", $(NF-2)}' CPU Load: 0.52 sar -u 1 1 Linux 3.10.0-514.16.1.el7.x86_64 (mymac) 06/01/2017 _x86_64_ (2 CPU) 03:27:40 PM CPU %user %nice ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
1 Replies
docidx_lang_syntax(n)						Documentation tools					     docidx_lang_syntax(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
docidx_lang_syntax - docidx language syntax DESCRIPTION
This document contains the formal specification of the syntax of the docidx markup language, version 1 in Backus-Naur-Form. This document is intended to be a reference, complementing the docidx language command reference. A beginner should read the much more informally writ- ten docidx language introduction first before trying to understand either this document or the command reference. FUNDAMENTALS
In the broadest terms possible the docidx markup language is like SGML and similar languages. A document written in this language consists primarily of markup commands, with text embedded into it at some places. Each markup command is a just Tcl command surrounded by a matching pair of [ and ]. Which commands are available, and their arguments, i.e. syntax is specified in the docidx language command reference. In this document we specify first the lexeme, and then the syntax, i.e. how we can mix text and markup commands with each other. LEXICAL DEFINITIONS
In the syntax rules listed in the next section [1] <TEXT> stands for all text except markup commands. [2] Any XXX stands for the markup command [xxx] including its arguments. Each markup command is a Tcl command surrounded by a matching pair of [ and ]. Inside of these delimiters the usual rules for a Tcl command apply with regard to word quotation, nested commands, continuation lines, etc. [3] <WHITE> stands for all text consisting only of spaces, newlines, tabulators and the comment markup command. SYNTAX
The rules listed here specify only the syntax of docidx documents. The lexical level of the language was covered in the previous section. Regarding the syntax of the (E)BNF itself [1] The construct { X } stands for zero or more occurrences of X. [2] The construct [ X ] stands for zero or one occurrence of X. The syntax: index = defs INDEX_BEGIN [ contents ] INDEX_END { <WHITE> } defs = { INCLUDE | VSET | <WHITE> } contents = keyword { keyword } keyword = defs KEY ref { ref } ref = MANPAGE | URL | defs At last a rule we were unable to capture in the EBNF syntax, as it is about the arguments of the markup commands, something which is not modeled here. [1] The arguments of all markup commands have to be plain text, and/or text markup commands, i.e. one of [1] lb, [2] rb, or [3] vset (1-argument form). BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category doctools of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have. SEE ALSO
docidx_intro, docidx_lang_cmdref, docidx_lang_faq, docidx_lang_intro KEYWORDS
docidx commands, docidx language, docidx markup, docidx syntax, markup, semantic markup CATEGORY
Documentation tools COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2007-2009 Andreas Kupries <andreas_kupries@users.sourceforge.net> doctools 1.0 docidx_lang_syntax(n)