Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat What to expect after RHCE certification? Post 302795227 by verdepollo on Wednesday 17th of April 2013 12:21:30 PM
Old 04-17-2013
Do they now have a RHCE certification kit? I've never heard of such thing.

Some years ago they only gave you a printed certificate and a PDF with your certificate number.

Also, exam results should take no more than 3 days. If you didn't get an email with your results you should definitely call them and ask for an update.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Documentation for preparing RHCE certification

Hi all, Could someony give me a link to download a document for preparing linux RHCE certification? Regards, Tovo (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tovohery
0 Replies

2. Linux

RHCE tutorials

Does anyone here who is an RHCE already? Do you have tutorials for this? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: invinzin21
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

rhce 6

guys I am preparing for rhce 6.Is there anyone rhce here who can give me tips to prepare for rhce.which books should i use (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shamapraveen
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

RHCE DUMPS

Hi All, I am planing to take RHCE exam in the month of March 2012. Could anyone provide me with the latest dumps and pattern which can help me in clearing the certification exam. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chetansingh23
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Need help for RHCE certification ?

Hi , Kindly I wonder whether have any idea about the difference between RedHat & Centos operating systems ? I totally know that Centos is a derivative of Redhat but I'm talking about the similarity in terms of administration ( are the commands same?) for instance If someone had installed Centos... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

RHCE Materials

I'd like to get RHCE certification but I can't find the books which get me for doing such , could someone guide me where can i find the books ?:wall: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

RHCE certification

Hi, Can any one provide me the details of RHCE certification like Course details, exam pattern, topics to study. I am planning to take up exam next month so i want to prepare for it. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chetansingh23
1 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

The Benefits or Not of Certification (was LPIC certification)

Hi guys, What do you think about these certifications? (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luca.Francesca
18 Replies

9. Red Hat

Please help me with query regarding RHCE certification

Hi. I am already working in IT in a non-tech environment for the past 3 years. I am trying to move to tech side of IT by doing RedHat certification. Is it possible to move to System/server admin(tech) side after completing the RHCE course? Does anyone know of a good coaching center(Online/class) in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anandg2015
2 Replies
CERTWATCH(1)						      Cryptography Utilities						      CERTWATCH(1)

NAME
certwatch - generate SSL certificate expiry warnings SYNOPSIS
certwatch [OPTION...] filename DESCRIPTION
The certwatch program is used to issue warning mail when an SSL certificate is about to expire. The program has two modes of operation: normal mode and quiet mode. In normal mode, the certificate given by the filename argument is examined, and a warning email is issued to standard output if the certificate is outside its validity period, or approaching expiry. If the certificate cannot be found, or any errors occur whilst parsing the certificate, the certificate is ignored and no output is produced. In quiet mode, no output is given, but the exit status can still be used. The certificate can be specified by its nickname or by a path to the containing file. OPTIONS
--quiet, -q Enable quiet mode; no output is produced whether the certificate is expired or not --period days, -p days Specify the number of days within which an expiry warning will be produced; default is 30. Expiry warnings are always produced if, on the day of invocation, the certificate is not yet valid, has already expired, or is due to expire either that day or the following day. --address address, -a address Specify the address used in the To field of the warning e-mail issued if quiet mode is not enabled. The default is root. --directory cert-directory, -d cert-directory Specify the database directory containing the certificate and key database files. The default is yet to be determined. DIAGNOSTICS
The exit code indicates the state of the certificate: 0 The certificate is outside its validity period, or approaching expiry 1 The certificate is inside its validity period, or could not be parsed NOTES
The certwatch program is run daily by crond from the file /etc/cron.daily/certwatch to generate warning mail concerning the imminent expiry of SSL certificates configured for use in the Apache HTTP server. These warnings can be disabled by adding the line: NOCERTWATCH=yes to the file /etc/sysconfig/httpd. Additional options to pass to certwatch can be specified in that file in the CERTWATCH_OPTS environment variable. FILES
/etc/cron.daily/certwatch, /etc/sysconfig/httpd SEE ALSO
genkey(1) crypto-utils 2.4.1 9 June 2014 CERTWATCH(1)