Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: `GLIBCXX_3.4.11' not found
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat `GLIBCXX_3.4.11' not found Post 302794935 by Manideep on Wednesday 17th of April 2013 03:25:09 AM
Old 04-17-2013
Please help me out on this.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HELP ld.so.1 NOT FOUND

I made the fatal mistake of rename the usr directory. I cannot run any commands due to the fact that ld.so.1 is in usr/lib/--and it doesn't exist How can I recover my system? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SmartJuniorUnix
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how can i check in csh if command found or not found ?

hello all im trying to use in sun Solaris the information received from the top command now i several machines that dont have install the top program so when im running the script im geting error saying after im running this code : set MemoryInfo = `top | grep Memory` if (... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

OM not found

Hello everybody: Im facing this weird problem on my SUN V890 running SOL9, from time to time I keep getting this error from the prompt when i press enter for blank: OM: not found sometimes if I entered a coomand it will give me: OM(command name):not found, but repeating the same command it... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aladdin
4 Replies

4. Solaris

-sh: H: not found

I have found this error when i logged in as root: su - Any body have any idea where this error coming from or what is not working? -Adeel (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deal732
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

^M: not found

Hi All, when i ran a shell script ,its showing "^M: not found" errore i used the the code dos2unix sunshine.sh sunshine1.sh and then again i ran the scriptand then its still showing the errore please help me in the matter. thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manit
3 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

^M not found

hi: I had an existing script in production and I commented some lines and implemented the same. The scripts fails with a cc of 127 and I get the msg: ^M: not found I checked the file format and it is a PC file format. Does this cause the script to fail with cc= 127. Can somebody... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meghna
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rather: not found

Hey I have a weird "problem" here It's more out of curiosity, my script is working fine, but giving me a "pidt.sh: 7: Rather: not found" error... #!/bin/sh log="log/`date +%F_pidt.log`" echo "---n`date`n---n" >> $log for i in `cat pidt.conf` do || $( /etc/init.d/$i start &&... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: al0x
3 Replies

8. Programming

curses.h not found , gtk/gtk.h not found

i have downloaded <libncurses5-dev_5.7+20101128-1_i386.deb> and <ndk++-0.0.1alpha4.tar.bz2> which contains the header files curses.h and gtk/gtk.h .. i have also included them using .. #include "/home/ball/Desktop/Sudoku/project/libncurses5-dev_5.7+20101128-1_i386/usr/include/curses.h" ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: upvan111
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

If first pattern is found, look for second pattern. If second pattern not found, delete line

I had a spot of trouble coming up with a title, hopefully you'll understand once you read my problem... :) I have the output of an ldapsearch that looks like this: dn: cn=sam,ou=company,o=com uidNumber: 7174 gidNumber: 49563 homeDirectory: /home/sam loginshell: /bin/bash uid: sam... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: samgoober
2 Replies

10. Red Hat

RHEL 6 :: update to GLIBCXX_3.4.19 ??

Hi., I have RHEL 6 update 7, however latest GLIBC version is 13 i.e as shown below, is there any known steps to update to GLIBCXX_3.4.19 ? Yes RHEL 7 has but is there any chance to add in RHEL 6 ? $ strings /usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6 | grep GLIBCXX GLIBCXX_3.4 GLIBCXX_3.4.1 GLIBCXX_3.4.2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alnhk
1 Replies
MM-COMMON-PREPARE(1)						  mm-common 0.9.5					      MM-COMMON-PREPARE(1)

NAME
mm-common-prepare - Prepare a C++ binding module to use mm-common SYNOPSIS
mm-common-prepare [OPTION]... [SOURCE-DIR] DESCRIPTION
Run mm-common-prepare to install the mm-common build support files into the source tree of a C++ binding module. The exact location where these files will be installed can be influenced through special macros in the configure.ac file. AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR([AUX-DIR]) The Automake include files are placed into the AUX-DIR subdirectory of the top-level source directory. If AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR is not specified, the files are placed at the top-level of the module's source tree. MM_CONFIG_DOCTOOL_DIR([DOCTOOL-DIR]) If the MM_CONFIG_DOCTOOL_DIR macro is called with an explicit DOCTOOL-DIR argument, the common utilities required for generating and installing the reference documentation of a C++ binding module will be installed into the named subdirectory. If MM_CONFIG_DOC- TOOL_DIR is not used or does not specify a DOCTOOL-DIR argument, mm-common-prepare will not install the documentation utility files into the module's source tree. Instead, it is assumed that the module depends on glibmm and can use the installed documentation utilities that come with it. If no SOURCE-DIR argument has been specified on the command line, the current working directory will be used. OPTIONS
-c, --copy copy files instead of creating symbolic links to them -f, --force forcefully replace existing files or symbolic links --help display a help message and exit --version show version information and exit EXIT STATUS
The exit status is 0 if OK, or 1 if an error occurred. FILES
The build support files currently installed by mm-common-prepare are listed below. Automake include files installed into AUX-DIR: compile-binding.am dist-changelog.am doc-reference.am generate-binding.am Documentation utilities installed into DOCTOOL-DIR: doc-install.pl doc-postprocess.pl doxygen.css tagfile-to-devhelp2.xsl SEE ALSO
autoreconf(1) /usr/share/doc/mm-common/README /usr/share/doc/mm-common/skeletonmm.tar.gz GNOME
2009-12-29 MM-COMMON-PREPARE(1)