Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Get extract text from xml file Post 302794725 by Corona688 on Tuesday 16th of April 2013 01:57:06 PM
Old 04-16-2013
Code:
$ awk '/v2:Text>/,/\/v2:Text>/ { gsub(/\/?v2:Text>/, ""); print }' RS="<" v2text.xml

Error from the BRM Adapter : env:Server

FusionId: 50031: A INF application error has occurred: 1201321DeterminateError -
FList.java:0: ErrBuf Fields:
Error=null    Loc=FM
Field=PIN_FLD_POID    Rec=0    reserved=0
Facility=0    MessageID=0    Time=10:00 AM    Version=0    Reserved2=0
Args=&lt;none>
Nested Error:
&lt;none>
DeterminateError -
FList.java:0: ErrBuf Fields:
Error=null    Loc=FM
Field=PIN_FLD_POID    Rec=0    reserved=0
Facility=0    MessageID=0    Time=10:00 AM    Version=0    Reserved2=0
Args=&lt;none>
Nested Error:
&lt;none>

$

Use nawk on solaris.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to extract text from xml file

I have some xml files that got created by exporting a website from RedDot. I would like to extract the cost, course number, description, and meeting information. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16" standalone="yes" ?> - <PAG PAG0="3AE6FCFD86D34896A82FCA3B7B76FF90" PAG3="525312"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chrisf
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

extract a number within an xml file

Hi Everyone, I have an sh script that I am working on and I have run into a little snag that I am hoping someone here can assist me with. I am using wget to retrieve an xml file from thetvdb.com. This part works ok but what I need to be able to do is extract the series ID # from the xml and put... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: tret
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract XML content from a file

310439 2012-01-11 03:44:42,291 INFO PutServlet:? - Content of the Message is:="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><ESP_SSIA_ACC_FEED> 310440 <BATCH_ID>12345678519</BATCH_ID> 310441 <UID>3498748823</UID> 310442 <FEED_TYPE>FULL</FEED_TYPE> 310443 <MART_NAME>SSIA_DM_TRANSACTIONS</MART_NAME> 310444... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: arukuku
11 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed - extract text from xml file

hi, please help, i have an xml file, e.g: ... <tag> test text asdas="${abc}" xvxvbs:asdas${222}sdad asasa="${aa_bb_22}" </tag> ... i want to extract all "${...}", e.g: ${abc} ${222} ${aa_bb_22} thank you. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gioni
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract values from an XML File

Hi, I need to capture all the attributes with delete next to it. The source XML file is attached. The output should contain something like this below: Attributes = legacyExchangeDN Action = Delete Username = Hero Joker Loginid = joker09 OU =... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract a particular xml only from an xml jar file

Hi..need help on how to extract a particular xml file only from an xml jar file... thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qwerty000
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract Data from XML file.

Hi Guys, I am in a need to extract data from a xml file. The XML file format is as below. <data jsxnamespace="propsbundle" locales=""> <locale> <!--Error messages starts--> <record jsxid="CHARPAIR001" jsxtext=" must be selected"></record> <record... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Showdown
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Extract Element from XML file

<?xml version = '1.0' encoding =... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siva SQL
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract a value from an xml file

I have this XML file format and all in one line: Fri Dec 23 00:14:52 2016 Logged Message:689|<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><PORT_RESPONSE><HEADER><ORIGINATOR>XMG</ORIGINATOR><DESTINAT... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrn6430
16 Replies

10. Programming

How to write in other language in text/xml file by reading english text/xml file using C++?

Hello Team, I have 2 files.one contains english text and another contains Japanese. so i have to read english text and replace the text with Japanesh text in third file. Basically, I need a help to write japanese language in text/xml file.I heard wstring does this.Not sure how do i write... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SA_Palani
2 Replies
EVOLVOTRON_MUTATE(1)						    Evolvotron						      EVOLVOTRON_MUTATE(1)

NAME
evolvotron_mutate - Render an evolvotron function tree to an image. SYNOPSIS
evolvotron_mutate < function_in.xml > function_out.xml evolvotron_mutate -g > function_out.xml DESCRIPTION
evolvotron_mutate either mutates an existing image function (saved to an XML file), or (with the -g option) creates a new image function. The mutation parameters and function weightings are the same as used by evolvotron in its default reset state. See the evolvotron user manual (accessible from the evolvotron application's Help menu) for more information on image functions. COMMANDLINE OPTIONS
-g Specifies that no function should be read from standard input. The output function is created at random. EXAMPLES
evolvotron_mutate -g | tee function0.xml | evolvotron_render function0.ppm evolvtron_mutate < function0.xml > function1.xml AUTHOR
evolvotron_mutate was written by Tim Day (www.timday.com) and is released under the conditions of the GNU General Public License. See the file LICENSE supplied with the source code for details. SEE ALSO
evolvotron(1), evolvotron_render(1) www.timday.com 25 Feb 2004 EVOLVOTRON_MUTATE(1)