Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Grace and plotting
Operating Systems Linux Slackware Grace and plotting Post 302794331 by gitac on Monday 15th of April 2013 05:17:06 PM
Old 04-15-2013
i only did plotting sin(x), more simple possible,..
curve is right,...
all is right,.
but mu curve is a bit fracted,...
no so beautiful how figures that i see in google images,...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help Plotting

I need to plot some files with the extension .plot, which I believe is a UNIX Plot(5) extension. Is UNIX Plot(5) something that I must download, or is it already built into UNIX? If it is already built in, is there a trick to actually plotting the files? Is there anything online that I could... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: evenkolder
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

automated plotting

Hi, I would like to make a lot of plots with for instance xmgrace and don't know how. I have a directory with about 500 data files with the same structure and I want to plot always the same columns. I don't know how to call xmgrace to produce a, say, gif plot of the columns 3 and 4 of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pau
2 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Grace installation Ubuntu 8.10 - Motif error

Hi, I am trying to install Grace version 5.1.22. The configuration script gives the error below: checking for a Motif >= 1002 compatible API... no configure: error: M*tif has not been found I had lesstif2 and lesstif2-dev installed when I first encountered the error. I installed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: apprentice
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Quota grace period

how to increase quota grace period of a paticular user (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramuk
4 Replies
GCOMP(1)						      General Commands Manual							  GCOMP(1)

NAME
gcomp - do computations on a graph file. SYNOPSIS
gcomp [ -amilh ][ +variable value .. ][ file .. ] DESCRIPTION
Gcomp reads each graph file in sequence and computes the specified calculations. The type options are as follows: -n Print the name of each curve. -a Print average and standard deviation of each curve. -m Print minimum and maximum for each curve. -i Print Romberg's approximation to the integral of each curve. -l Print the slope, intercept, and correlation coefficient using the least squares method of linear regression. -h Do not print a header in the output. The calculations will be displayed as columns in the order they are specified on the command line. If no files are given, the standard input is read. Variables can be set explicitly with +variable value options. The only truely useful variables for this program are xmin and xmax. They determine boundaries for the calculations. EXAMPLE
To compute the approximate integral of sin(x)/log(x) from 2 to 4: gcomp -i A(x)=sin(x)/log(x); Anpoints=100; xmin=2; xmax=4; ^D AUTHOR
Greg Ward BUGS
Only the y values can be used for computation. SEE ALSO
bgraph(1), dgraph(1), icalc(1), igraph(1) RADIANCE
6/24/98 GCOMP(1)