Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Grace and plotting
Operating Systems Linux Slackware Grace and plotting Post 302794315 by Corona688 on Monday 15th of April 2013 04:16:46 PM
Old 04-15-2013
gnuplot has the 'smooth' option for lines.

Without seeing what you've been doing it's hard to improve it.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help Plotting

I need to plot some files with the extension .plot, which I believe is a UNIX Plot(5) extension. Is UNIX Plot(5) something that I must download, or is it already built into UNIX? If it is already built in, is there a trick to actually plotting the files? Is there anything online that I could... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: evenkolder
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

automated plotting

Hi, I would like to make a lot of plots with for instance xmgrace and don't know how. I have a directory with about 500 data files with the same structure and I want to plot always the same columns. I don't know how to call xmgrace to produce a, say, gif plot of the columns 3 and 4 of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pau
2 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Grace installation Ubuntu 8.10 - Motif error

Hi, I am trying to install Grace version 5.1.22. The configuration script gives the error below: checking for a Motif >= 1002 compatible API... no configure: error: M*tif has not been found I had lesstif2 and lesstif2-dev installed when I first encountered the error. I installed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: apprentice
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Quota grace period

how to increase quota grace period of a paticular user (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramuk
4 Replies
GPIV_PIV2GNUPLT(1)					      General Commands Manual						GPIV_PIV2GNUPLT(1)

NAME
gpiv_piv2gnuplt - Converts PIV data gnuplot data. SYNOPSIS
gpiv_piv2gnuplt [-al int] [-au int] [-h | --help] [-p | --print] [-s float] [-v | --version] [-z] filename DESCRIPTION
gpiv_piv2gnuplt converts PIV data to gnuplot vectors for displaying and printing PIV the estimators in a graphical way. This program does not use the parameter resources from libgpiv. The parameters may be defined by the command line options as explained below. Options -al L Draws an annotation vector with length L. -al UNIT Define unit of annotation vector (defaul m/s). -h | --help On-line help. -p | --print Prints parameters to stdout. -s SCALE Scale factor for graphic output with gnuplot. -v | --version Print version information on standard output, then exits successfully. -z Full zoom (for scaled data). filename Filename containing the input PIV data. SEE ALSO
gpivtools AUTHOR
Gerber Van der Graaf 9 November 2006 GPIV_PIV2GNUPLT(1)