Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Issue with unrecognized zip format Post 302793681 by Scrutinizer on Saturday 13th of April 2013 04:43:17 AM
Old 04-13-2013
Where did you set your PATH? Please provide samples/examples..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to format iomega zip under unix?

i´m new in unix help me... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Texto
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unrecognized Path in .bash_profile

Dear experts, I have installed Ruby in the following directory: $ pwd /home/ewijaya/.ruby $ ls bin lib share And I have also stated the PATH in my bash_profile like this: # .bash_profile # Get the aliases and functions if ; then . ~/.bashrc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: monkfan
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Conversion of .zip to .tar.Z format

Can we have a shell script for this sort of conversion? There are some web-based tools which display the contents of tar.Z format. I am trying to convert zip files to that Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eagercyber
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unzip .zip file and list the files included in the .zip archive

Hello, I am trying to return the name of the resulting file from a .zip archive file using unix unzip command. unzip c07212007.cef7081.zip Archive: c07212007.cef7081.zip SecureZIP for z/OS by PKWARE inflating: CEP/CEM7080/PPVBILL/PASS/G0063V00 I used the following command to unzip in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: oracledev
5 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Auto download - filename UCC-YYYYMMDD.zip format.

Hi, On a daily basis I have download .zip file from FTP site. Naming convention of .zip is UCC-20100816.zip I want to create windows batch file which will automatically download latest .zip file based on system date. .zip file is gets uploaded on a daily basis on FTP site in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulbahulekar
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Issue with zip

I am back here after long time! Need help of experts! I am trying to unzip a zip file. I tried with unzip and got the below error #unzip -p ConfigMigrationUtility.zip End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarmani
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Move a .zip file to a unix system in .rar format

Hi all, need help here in moving a .zip file into a suse system and want it to be in .rar format. How can i do this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mena
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Format issue

I was trying to copy the file content of program from server to other server you ctrl+c. once after the pasting in the other server the file alignment is getting changed. since I don't have scp permission. I am getting aligment improperly. wat needs to be done to make the format ccorrecltly as... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: k.keerthi2005
5 Replies

9. SCO

Unsuccessful install due to unrecognized disk issue

Dear Community! i try to instaled the sco 6 in hp proliant ML350g8 but unsucces, the trouble when i do instaled it undetected hardisk please help me :(:o (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnr
7 Replies

10. Solaris

Unrecognized option: sparc-sun-Solaris2.10/bin/as: unrecognized option `-m32'

Hi, I installed some packages required by an app built with python. But when I try python setup.py install, I get the following error: /opt/csw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/5.2.0/../../../../sparc-sun-solaris2.10/bin/as: unrecognized option `-m32' Could anyone tell me what's wrong... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kimkun
4 Replies
pridist.d(1m)							   USER COMMANDS						     pridist.d(1m)

NAME
pridist.d - process priority distribution. Uses DTrace. SYNOPSIS
pridist.d DESCRIPTION
This is a simple DTrace script that samples at 1000 Hz which process is on the CPUs, and what the priority is. A distribution plot is printed. With priorities, the higher the priority the better chance the process (actually, thread) has of being scheduled. This idea came from the script /usr/demo/dtrace/profpri.d, which produces similar output for one particular PID. Since this uses DTrace, only users with root privileges can run this command. EXAMPLES
This samples until Ctrl-C is hit. # pridist.d FIELDS
CMD process name PID process ID value process priority count number of samples of at least this priority BASED ON
/usr/demo/dtrace/profpri.d DOCUMENTATION
DTrace Guide "profile Provider" chapter (docs.sun.com) See the DTraceToolkit for further documentation under the Docs directory. The DTraceToolkit docs may include full worked examples with ver- bose descriptions explaining the output. EXIT
pridist.d will sample until Ctrl-C is hit. SEE ALSO
dispadmin(1M), dtrace(1M) version 0.90 Jun 13, 2005 pridist.d(1m)