Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Issue with unrecognized zip format Post 302793665 by fpmurphy on Saturday 13th of April 2013 02:03:40 AM
Old 04-13-2013
If your job/script works outside of a crontab but fails for whatever reason when run from crontab, it typically means that some component of your regular environment is missing or incorrect. The most common is probably an incorrect PATH.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to format iomega zip under unix?

i´m new in unix help me... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Texto
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unrecognized Path in .bash_profile

Dear experts, I have installed Ruby in the following directory: $ pwd /home/ewijaya/.ruby $ ls bin lib share And I have also stated the PATH in my bash_profile like this: # .bash_profile # Get the aliases and functions if ; then . ~/.bashrc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: monkfan
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Conversion of .zip to .tar.Z format

Can we have a shell script for this sort of conversion? There are some web-based tools which display the contents of tar.Z format. I am trying to convert zip files to that Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eagercyber
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unzip .zip file and list the files included in the .zip archive

Hello, I am trying to return the name of the resulting file from a .zip archive file using unix unzip command. unzip c07212007.cef7081.zip Archive: c07212007.cef7081.zip SecureZIP for z/OS by PKWARE inflating: CEP/CEM7080/PPVBILL/PASS/G0063V00 I used the following command to unzip in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: oracledev
5 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Auto download - filename UCC-YYYYMMDD.zip format.

Hi, On a daily basis I have download .zip file from FTP site. Naming convention of .zip is UCC-20100816.zip I want to create windows batch file which will automatically download latest .zip file based on system date. .zip file is gets uploaded on a daily basis on FTP site in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulbahulekar
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Issue with zip

I am back here after long time! Need help of experts! I am trying to unzip a zip file. I tried with unzip and got the below error #unzip -p ConfigMigrationUtility.zip End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarmani
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Move a .zip file to a unix system in .rar format

Hi all, need help here in moving a .zip file into a suse system and want it to be in .rar format. How can i do this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mena
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Format issue

I was trying to copy the file content of program from server to other server you ctrl+c. once after the pasting in the other server the file alignment is getting changed. since I don't have scp permission. I am getting aligment improperly. wat needs to be done to make the format ccorrecltly as... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: k.keerthi2005
5 Replies

9. SCO

Unsuccessful install due to unrecognized disk issue

Dear Community! i try to instaled the sco 6 in hp proliant ML350g8 but unsucces, the trouble when i do instaled it undetected hardisk please help me :(:o (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnr
7 Replies

10. Solaris

Unrecognized option: sparc-sun-Solaris2.10/bin/as: unrecognized option `-m32'

Hi, I installed some packages required by an app built with python. But when I try python setup.py install, I get the following error: /opt/csw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/5.2.0/../../../../sparc-sun-solaris2.10/bin/as: unrecognized option `-m32' Could anyone tell me what's wrong... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kimkun
4 Replies
ZIP_SET_ARCHIVE_COMMENT(3)				     Library Functions Manual					ZIP_SET_ARCHIVE_COMMENT(3)

NAME
zip_set_archive_comment - set zip archive comment LIBRARY
libzip (-lzip) SYNOPSIS
#include <zip.h> int zip_set_archive_comment(struct zip *archive); "const char *comment" "int len" DESCRIPTION
The zip_set_archive_comment function sets the comment for the entire zip archive. If comment is NULL and len is 0, the archive comment will be removed. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion 0 is returned. Otherwise, -1 is returned and the error information in archive is set to indicate the error. ERRORS
zip_set_archive_comment fails if: [ZIP_ER_INVAL] len is less than 0 or longer than the maximum comment length in a zip file (65535). [ZIP_ER_MEMORY] Required memory could not be allocated. SEE ALSO
libzip(3), zip_get_archive_comment(3), zip_get_file_comment(3), zip_set_file_comment(3) AUTHORS
Dieter Baron <dillo@giga.or.at> and Thomas Klausner <tk@giga.or.at> NiH October 26, 2007 ZIP_SET_ARCHIVE_COMMENT(3)