Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Call procedure multiple time
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Call procedure multiple time Post 302793099 by Yoda on Thursday 11th of April 2013 04:59:16 PM
Old 04-11-2013
I didn't pay attention to this error before!
Code:
SQL*Loader-941: Error during describe of table T1_1DAY_STG

Please check and verify if you are running SQL Loader using a DB User who has sufficient privileges on object: T1_1DAY_STG

Or else check and verify if this object: T1_1DAY_STG exist in the DB User's schema.
This User Gave Thanks to Yoda For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to call SQL procedure from UNIX Shellscript ?

Hi All I would be thankful to you all if you will guide me the steps to call a stored proc. from unix shell script. that stored proc. could be parameterised or parameterless developed in SQL. Any info. in this topic would help me..... Thanks in advance.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: varungupta
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

need to call 3 stored procedure at the same time

Hi GUYS, I need to trigger 3 stored procedure at the same time.. I know how to trigger the stored procedure. If anybody can tell me how to trigger 3 different process at the same time parallelly.. that would be helpful.. Thanks for your help in advance, Magesh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mac4rfree
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

help remote procedure call

i am beginig with unix c code for sun remote procedure call to do the following: 1- The clients reads in a variable length array from the command line 2- The client offers a menu for the user to choose what to do with the array: a. Sort the array b. Add the array c. Find max d. Find... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: auto2000
1 Replies

4. Programming

i am beginig with unix c code for sun remote procedure call to do the following: 1- The clients reads in a variable length array from the command line 2- The client offers a menu for the user to choose what to do with the array: a. Sort the array b. Add the array c. Find max d. Find... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

1 Replies

6. Programming

am beginig with unix c code for sun remote procedure call You are to write a program using RPC facility to do the following: 1- The clients reads in a variable length array from the command line 2- The client offers a menu for the user to choose what to do with the array: a. Sort the array... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script for call a procedure in Oracle DB

Hi everyone! I'm new with Shell Scripting, and I have to do a shell script to call a procedure, which have 2 input parameters, the directory(from server) and the txt file (which have informations to update/insert in DB). I have to create a shell script to execute that procedure for each txt... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: renatoal
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to call a stored procedure from shell program?

How to call a stored procedure from shell program (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: noorm
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use special character in procedure call?

Hi, I have following script which calls sql to create staging table like t1_rpt_1day_stg,t1_rpt_7day_stg The following line has '*' and causing all data in directory to show up in email notification but if I give all column names then it works, Please let me know how to use '*' instead of... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandy162
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to call a stored procedure inside a loop?

How to call a stored procedure inside a loop export PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/bin:$PATH ORACLE_SID=xxxx; export ORACLE_SID ORAENV_ASK=NO TODAY_DATE=$(date +"%Y%m%d") LOGFILE=/var/opt/gogd/cust/scripts/${TODAY_DATE}_sap_cust_rel.log echo 'Connected' PARCUST=sap_cust_rel.par sqlldr... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ashwanth
1 Replies
SQL::Translator::Parser::DBIx::Class(3) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   SQL::Translator::Parser::DBIx::Class(3)

NAME
SQL::Translator::Parser::DBIx::Class - Create a SQL::Translator schema from a DBIx::Class::Schema instance SYNOPSIS
## Via DBIx::Class use MyApp::Schema; my $schema = MyApp::Schema->connect("dbi:SQLite:something.db"); $schema->create_ddl_dir(); ## or $schema->deploy(); ## Standalone use MyApp::Schema; use SQL::Translator; my $schema = MyApp::Schema->connect; my $trans = SQL::Translator->new ( parser => 'SQL::Translator::Parser::DBIx::Class', parser_args => { package => $schema, add_fk_index => 0, sources => [qw/ Artist CD /], }, producer => 'SQLite', ) or die SQL::Translator->error; my $out = $trans->translate() or die $trans->error; DESCRIPTION
This class requires SQL::Translator installed to work. "SQL::Translator::Parser::DBIx::Class" reads a DBIx::Class schema, interrogates the columns, and stuffs it all in an $sqlt_schema object. Its primary use is in deploying database layouts described as a set of DBIx::Class classes, to a database. To do this, see "deploy" in DBIx::Class::Schema. This can also be achieved by having DBIx::Class export the schema as a set of SQL files ready for import into your database, or passed to other machines that need to have your application installed but don't have SQL::Translator installed. To do this see "create_ddl_dir" in DBIx::Class::Schema. PARSER OPTIONS
add_fk_index Create an index for each foreign key. Enabled by default, as having indexed foreign key columns is normally the sensible thing to do. sources Arguments: @class_names Limit the amount of parsed sources by supplying an explicit list of source names. SEE ALSO
SQL::Translator, DBIx::Class::Schema AUTHORS
See "CONTRIBUTORS" in DBIx::Class. LICENSE
You may distribute this code under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-08-16 SQL::Translator::Parser::DBIx::Class(3)