Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HTML + Nail Command
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting HTML + Nail Command Post 302792729 by Junaid Subhani on Thursday 11th of April 2013 01:55:49 AM
Old 04-11-2013
Where do I change it ?
The only input I am giving is :

Code:
cat body.lst | /opt/nail-11.25/bin/nail -r support@wael.com -b my@email.com -s "`cat mail.lst`"

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to send multiple attachment through "nail" command

Hi, I using the "nail" command to send an attachement,the command is : nail -s TEST -a $param/Result.html xyz@yahoo.com </dev/null but now my requirement is changed, I have to send two attachments,through the same mail.. :rolleyes: I have tried this: nail -s TEST -a $param/*.html... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Amey Joshi
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

nail set header

Hi all. I am kind a new in Linux, so please forgive me if some statements will be dumb. So for some unknown reason server I am working on is using nail command instead of mail and mailx. I have googled around and fined out that it is possible to set mail header using command mail and option -a.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rvaitkus
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

Send HTML body and HTML attachment using MUTT command

Hi there.. I need a proper "mutt" command to send a mail with html body and html attachment at a time. Also if possible let me know the other commands to do this task. Please help me.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vickramshetty
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem with character @ inside username to use pop3 with nail

Hi: I am trying to read mails using pop3 protocol with the nail client. I have configurated the following files: .mailrc set NAIL_EXTRA_RC=~/.nailrc .nailrc shortcut myisp pop3://developers@afinformatica.com@mail.afinformatica.com set... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chemi
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell command output into HTML

Hi unix geeks out there, I have a file that contains the output of a command in text format ------------------------------------------------------------------------ r201535 | kashyapgiri@gmail.com| 2012-06-21 05:00:01 +0530 (Thu, 21 Jun 2012) | 1 line Changed paths: M... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kashyap
8 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Nail command error

Hello all. I am currently using Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.8 (Tikanga). I have multiple users on this system and intend to use nail command to send out emails. When I enter the command: nail <some-email-address> its accepts the command and sends out an email. But when I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
1 Replies
BZEXE(1)						      General Commands Manual							  BZEXE(1)

NAME
bzexe - compress executable files in place SYNOPSIS
bzexe [ name ... ] DESCRIPTION
The bzexe utility allows you to compress executables in place and have them automatically uncompress and execute when you run them (at a penalty in performance). For example if you execute ``bzexe /bin/cat'' it will create the following two files: -r-xr-xr-x 1 root bin 9644 Feb 11 11:16 /bin/cat -r-xr-xr-x 1 bin bin 24576 Nov 23 13:21 /bin/cat~ /bin/cat~ is the original file and /bin/cat is the self-uncompressing executable file. You can remove /bin/cat~ once you are sure that /bin/cat works properly. This utility is most useful on systems with very small disks. OPTIONS
-d Decompress the given executables instead of compressing them. SEE ALSO
bzip2(1), znew(1), zmore(1), zcmp(1), zforce(1) CAVEATS
The compressed executable is a shell script. This may create some security holes. In particular, the compressed executable relies on the PATH environment variable to find gzip and some other utilities (tail, chmod, ln, sleep). BUGS
bzexe attempts to retain the original file attributes on the compressed executable, but you may have to fix them manually in some cases, using chmod or chown. BZEXE(1)