Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Adding a network interface to a bonded interface Post 302792073 by DGPickett on Tuesday 9th of April 2013 04:36:12 PM
Old 04-09-2013
It will be on, but bonded -- who tells the switch?

Channel bonding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding an interface to solaris?

I have a quad ethernet card in my sun box, and only 3 of them are visable when I "ifconfig -a". How do I activate the the 4th one? I think it is solaris 5.6. Thanks. Marc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mmaniscalco
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Adding virtual Interface on HP UX

Hello all, I want to add a new virtual interface on HP-UX B.11.11 U 9000/800 box. I know that ifconfig can be used to add the Virtual interface. BUt i do not know the exact syntax. it some times gives plumb error if i try to add # ifconfig vif0 10.1.10.1 up plumb error: No such file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: supersumanth
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Adding Loopback Interface

Hello, I have a SunOS (5.5.1) system that I need to migrate to a new IP address. I would like to have any requests destined for the old IP to be forwarded to this server. One suggestion I had was to add a route on my router that would point the old IP to the new IP. How do I add another... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: reiklen
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

Netdump over bonded interface ?

Netdump over bonded interface ? Hey there,.. I have heard from admins, that netdump usually fails over a bonded network interface. I have written a multi-OS checkdump script , which checks if the respective crashdump utility on corresponding OS is correctly configured, space is available,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shriyer
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Network interface down after adding static route

Please , I have a problem I have add a statis route on Solaris 10, but after this, the network interface of Server was Offline. The system is in cluster mode (3.2) route add -net 10.10.1.128 -netmask 255.255.255.128 10.10.1.51 ------------------- lo0:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ruggero
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Command line Interface or GUI Interface not shown on solaris

Dear all, I am a newbie in solaris and I need your advice. I have a Solaris version 5.9 installed on Sunfire V240. I am able to ssh the machine from putty remotely. My problem is that I cannot see the display from KVM switch I have connected to it. I need also to be able to see the GUI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbouster
2 Replies

7. SCO

Change SCO - GUI or Desktop interface to DOS based interface

Hi all I have installed a demo version of SCO OpenServer 5.0.2, I finally found it is Desktop Interface, I would like to know how to change its interface to dos based interface? If you have any ideas, please tell me then. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
2 Replies

8. IP Networking

Need a bridge from an ethernet interface to a serial interface

This is my situation DOS pc serial cable (sl0) Linux Pc eth1 192.168.0.10 <-------------------->192.168.0.2 <------------>192.168.0.1 (router) I connected the linux pc and the dos pc with a SLIP (serial line internet protocol), so they can communicate in the sl0 interface. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
3 Replies

9. AIX

Is it possible to configure bonding over bonded interface in AIX?

Hi Everyone, Is it possible to configure bonding over bonded interface in AIX? For example: server has for NIC port: ent0 ent1 ent2 ent3 First I create a EtherChannel ent4 from ent0 and ent1. and then I create a EtherChannel ent5 from ent2 and ent3. Can I create a EtherChannel... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.3 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)