Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Linux equivalent package for "newform" Post 302788935 by drl on Tuesday 2nd of April 2013 05:34:25 PM
Old 04-02-2013
Hi.

Does Open{ Solariis, Indiana} provide source? If so, it might be compilable on Linux.

Best wishes ... cheers, drl

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Commands on Digital Unix equivalent to for "top" and "sar" on other Unix flavour

Hi, We have a DEC Alpha 4100 Server with OSF1 Digital Unix 4.0. Can any one tell me, if there are any commands on this Unix which are equivalent to "top" and "sar" on HP-UX or Sun Solaris ? I am particularly interested in knowing the CPU Load, what process is running on which CPU, etc. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sameerdes
1 Replies

2. AIX

mkinstallp package creation failing "no such file: ./usr/lpp/<package name>/inst_root"

Hello, I'm trying to build a (bff) package from an already installed program (clam antivirus) using mkinstallp. However, mkinstallp fails with "no such file: ./usr/lpp/<package name>/inst_root" I'm not sure why all files get created ok except for these particular ones. Any help would be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: omonte
2 Replies
COBFUSC(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						COBFUSC(1)

NAME
cobfusc -- make a C source file unreadable but compilable SYNOPSIS
cobfusc [-AabdemntxV] [-c case] [-f suffix] [-g file] [-i idobf] [-o file] [-p prefix] [-r file] [-s seed] [-u file] [-w cols] [-z file] [file ...] DESCRIPTION
This document contains only a brief description of cobfusc. For a more complete documentation, please read the Info file or the Texinfo man- ual. The cobfusc utility converts the input file, written in the C language, into a human unreadable one, but compilable. The main work is con- verting every identifier into a meaningless one, removing any comment and compacting all the white-spaces when they are not required. The options are as follows: -A Enable a heavy obfuscation for the source file. This is equivalent to the -ademt -i numeric options. The digraphize option is not enabled by default since the Amendement 1 (1994) changes to ANSI X3.159-1989 (``ANSI C89'') are supported only by few C compilers. -a Garble every string with octal escapes. -b Enable the digraphize mode. -c no | lower | upper | screw | random Set the identifier case obfuscation mode. -d Compact the macros removing backslashes and white-spaces when they are not required. -e Compact the white-spaces when they are not required. -f suffix Put the output of each processed file in a separate file with suffix appended to file name instead of standard output. This is use- ful when processing a package with a lot of source files. -g file Add first the identifiers contained in file to the obfuscation table. Useful when those identifiers are shared between two or more source files. -i no | numeric | word | random Set the identifier obfuscation mode. -m Strip the comments. -n Garble integers with expressions. -o file Set the output destination to file. -p prefix Specify the prefix to use when generating the identifiers. -r file Tell cobfusc that the identifiers contained in file must not be obfuscated. -s seed Specify the seed for generating the random numbers. -t Enable the trigraphize mode. -u Dump the symbol table to file. -V Print version information on standard output then exit. -w Set the width limit of the output. -x Exclusive mode; obfuscate only the identifiers specified by the -g and -z parameters. -z file Add the identifiers pairs contained in file to the obfuscation table. SEE ALSO
cunloop(1), indent(1) AUTHORS
Sandro Sigala <sandro@sigala.it> BSD
July 1, 2001 BSD