Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help with NMAP
Special Forums Cybersecurity Help with NMAP Post 302788511 by DukeNuke2 on Tuesday 2nd of April 2013 02:13:03 AM
Old 04-02-2013
have you checked a lsof -i to see which application might be using this address?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Nmap

I am pretty new at running nmap ,and i have some doubt about some o/ps the nmap shows I tried to scan my own system for UDP open ports I see that if i use one UDP port say 13 It shows that its in open state , etc But if i scan for the whole UDP ports in the nmap-services . I gives te... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DPAI
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

nmap results

Hi, Whenever I tried to run nmap on my linux (red hat 6.2) boxes i got these outputs: 4444/tcp filtered krb524 6666/tcp filtered irc-serv 6699/tcp filtered napster 8888/tcp filtered sun-answerbook Can anybody please... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: necro
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Nmap PHP FE

Hi everyone! I've temporarily come out of hibernation (and will be gone for about two weeks after this post too) to ask for input on a small PHP script I have just completed. The script aims to be a remote front-end for Nmap - now for the safety of this post, I ask that any replies refrain from... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Karma
6 Replies

4. AIX

nmap on aix 5.2

I'm trying to compile nmap 4.11 on an aix 5.2 machine and get the following error when attempting the 'make' command; make "Makefile", line 1: make: 1254-055 Dependency line needs colon or double colon operator. "Makefile", line 14: make: 1254-055 Dependency line needs colon or double colon... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zuessh
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

To change of port name in nmap

Hi, Is it possible to change the nmap port name: For eg: 21/tcp open ftp 53/tcp open domain 80/tcp open http 111/tcp open rpcbind 836/tcp open unknown 843/tcp open unknown 953/tcp open rndc I need to change the port number 836 unknown to the name of the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP/nmap/.netrc

So... I'm trying to script and FTP Backup of some files from openVMS Alpha machine to a Unixware 7 machine. I decided to use .netrc to do all the FTP actions however when I send the nmap command. It pretty much gets ignored while even other things such "ascii", "case" etc.. get respected... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thesubmitter
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Nmap error

I 'm getting following error when i run nmap for an ip .. what could be the reason for it ? #nmap 10.22.67.18 Starting Nmap 4.68 ( Nmap - Free Security Scanner For Network Exploration & Security Audits. ) at 2009-07-06 19:07 UTC Warning: Unable to open interface e1000g3301000 -- skipping it.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
2 Replies

8. Linux

nmap binaries for linux

Hi , I am exploring the nmap utility for Linux. I know that, nmap binaries are specific to the platforms e.g. nmap binaries will be diferent for Windows , AIX , Solaris and Linux platforms. Can anyone tell me , will the nmap binaries be different for different flavours of Linux such as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jatin56
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to scan IP range using nmap?

Scripting language : Bash Shell Script I have to create function in which read IP addresses one by one from one file (ip.txt) and scan these IP using nmap. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sk151993
4 Replies

10. Homework & Coursework Questions

How to scan IP range using nmap?

Scripting language : Bash Shell Script 1. problem statement I have to create function in which read IP addresses one by one from one file (iplist.txt) and scan these IP using nmap. This scan IP's output is saved in output.txt file and parse output.txt to save only open ports with particular IP... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sk151993
3 Replies
PLDD(1)                                                          Linux User Manual                                                         PLDD(1)

NAME
pldd - display dynamic shared objects linked into a process SYNOPSIS
pldd pid pldd option DESCRIPTION
The pldd command displays a list of the dynamic shared objects that are linked into the process with the specified process ID. The list includes the libraries that have been dynamically loaded using dlopen(3). OPTIONS
-?, --help Display program help message. --usage Display a short usage message. -V, --version Display the program version. EXIT STATUS
On success, pldd exits with the status 0. If the specified process does not exist, the user does not have permission to access its dynamic shared object list, or no command-line arguments are supplied, pldd exists with a status of 1. If given an invalid option, it exits with the status 64. VERSIONS
pldd is available since glibc 2.15. CONFORMING TO
The pldd command is not specified by POSIX.1. Some other systems have a similar command. NOTES
The command lsof -p PID also shows output that includes the dynamic shared objects that are linked into a process. The gdb(1) info shared command also shows the shared libraries being used by a process, so that one can obtain similar output to pldd using a command such as the following (to monitor the process with the specified pid): $ gdb -ex "set confirm off" -ex "set height 0" -ex "info shared" -ex "quit" -p $pid | grep '^0x.*0x' BUGS
Since glibc 2.19, pldd is broken: it just hangs when executed. It is unclear if it will ever be fixed. EXAMPLE
$ echo $$ # Display PID of shell 1143 $ pldd $$ # Display DSOs linked into the shell 1143: /usr/bin/bash linux-vdso.so.1 /lib64/libtinfo.so.5 /lib64/libdl.so.2 /lib64/libc.so.6 /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 /lib64/libnss_files.so.2 SEE ALSO
ldd(1), lsof(1), dlopen(3), ld.so(8) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 4.15 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, information about reporting bugs, and the latest version of this page, can be found at https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. GNU 2017-09-15 PLDD(1)