Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script to monitor the process Post 302788387 by ahamed101 on Monday 1st of April 2013 05:26:41 PM
Old 04-01-2013
pgrep works on the process name, here the process is java.

Can you paste the output of ps -eaf | grep AlertPullWrapper

The 1 PID is probably that of grep, but not sure about the other one.

--ahamed

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to monitor if a process is running

I would like to know if i can monitor if a process is running. I have one program wich is running all the time, called oliba, but sometimes it goes down, and I have to launch it again. Is there a way to monitor the pid of the program, and if the program goes down, to lauch it again? Can you give... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pedro Tavares
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

not able to monitor the process

hi all I am running a script monitor using source command. the shell script monitor is used to execute a pl/sql procedure. when i do source monitor and then ps -ef | grep <procedure name> i do not get any info but when i do sh monitor and then ps -ef | grep <procedure name> i... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: infyanurag
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to monitor process running on server and posting a mail if any process is dead

Hello all, I would be happy if any one could help me with a shell script that would determine all the processes running on a Unix server and post a mail if any of the process is not running or aborted. Thanks in advance Regards, pradeep kulkarni. :mad: (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: pradeepmacha
13 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to monitor the process system when a process from user takes longer than 15 min run.

get email notification from from system when a process from XXXX user takes longer than 15 min run.Let me know the time estimation for the same. hi ,any one please tell me , how to write a script to get email notification from system when a process from as mentioned above a xxxx user takes... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kirankrishna3
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to Monitor a Process with Top.

Hi, I have written a script to monitor a Process with the help of top command. This is my script. ====================== #!/bin/sh DATE=`date +%Y%m%d%H%M%S` HOME=/home/xmp/testing/xmp_report RADIUS_PID=`xms -xmp sh pr | grep "RADIUS.iamsp02ldv" |awk '{ print $3 }'` PSE_PID=`xms -xmp sh... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siddheshk
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to monitor a process and track status in a file

i have a scenario where i need a script that monitors a process "Monitor" based on process id... there can be any number of instances of this running... i start this across 4 servers in NFS. Now i need a file which has the process ids of the process that are currently in execution at any... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: niteesh_!7
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to Monitor windows process

Hi Guys, I'm looking for a script( preferably perl script) which should monitor a application service and alert me when it goes down. application is installed in windows NT. Scenario: I have remedy ARS 6.1 installed in windows platform and need some script to monitor its service and alert me... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: user__user3110
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to monitor process with high CPU

Hi, Linux redhat 5.5 I need to write a kshell script that shows all the process that consume 100% CPU (or more. strange but there are time that top shows higger value that 100) and they are active more than 5 minute. The top command shows all the relevat information: The PID of the cpu ,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitor log when Process comes UP

Hi, I need to grep a pattern in the log file of a process and send a mail if pattern found.But I am not able to figure out how do I detect when the process comes UP,it is started several times a day and each time it is started I need to perform this action. Please suggest something. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishal bhargava
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Powershell script to monitor windows process

Hello Friend, I am not expert in power shell scripting. I nee custom powershell script which check if given process is running on windows machine or not. will use it in nagios to monitor that process. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ghpradeep
0 Replies
Mojo::CookieJar(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Mojo::CookieJar(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::CookieJar - Cookie jar for HTTP 1.1 user agents SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::CookieJar; my $jar = Mojo::CookieJar->new; DESCRIPTION
Mojo::CookieJar is a minimalistic and relaxed cookie jar for HTTP 1.1 user agents. ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::CookieJar implements the following attributes. "max_cookie_size" my $max_cookie_size = $jar->max_cookie_size; $jar = $jar->max_cookie_size(4096); Maximum cookie size in bytes, defaults to 4096. METHODS
Mojo::CookieJar inherits all methods from Mojo::Base and implements the following new ones. "add" $jar = $jar->add(@cookies); Add multiple Mojo::Cookie::Response objects to the jar. "empty" $jar->empty; Empty the jar. "extract" $jar = $jar->extract($tx); Extract response cookies from transaction. "find" my @cookies = $jar->find($url); Find Mojo::Cookie::Request objects in the jar for Mojo::URL object. "inject" $jar = $jar->inject($tx); Inject request cookies into transaction. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::CookieJar(3pm)