Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: New bee in the market.
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers New bee in the market. Post 302786383 by vbe on Wednesday 27th of March 2013 10:54:39 AM
Old 03-27-2013
My 2 cents:
people looking for sysadm want people with experience...having certifications can help but it will not be equivalent. I when got my diploma was in the same situation... I accepted a "stage" of 2 years without salary ( because of my age at the time I had to get into working world at any cost...), but after I had 2 years experience... and when I was thinking of leaving, got a contract...
This User Gave Thanks to vbe For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

A question on the unix market

Does anyone have an idea of what the installed base of UNIX servers is? I'm especially interested in UNIX email servers. If anyone knows where I can go to get this sort of information, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tshore
1 Replies

2. AIX

How big is the AIX market?

Does anyone have any info on the actual size of the global AIX market is in terms of physical machines (RS/6000, pSeries, System p, IBMp)? Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Elias
8 Replies
AMQP-DECLARE-QUEUE(1)						 RabbitMQ C Client					     AMQP-DECLARE-QUEUE(1)

NAME
amqp-declare-queue - Declare (create or assert the existence of) a queue on an AMQP server SYNOPSIS
amqp-declare-queue [OPTION...] [-d] {-q queue name} DESCRIPTION
amqp-declare-queue attempts to create a queue on an AMQP server, and exits. If the empty-string is supplied as the queue name, a fresh queue name is generated by the server and returned. In all cases, if a queue was successfully declared, the (raw binary) name of the queue is printed to standard output, followed by a newline. OPTIONS
-q, --queue=queue name The name of the queue to declare. If the empty string is supplied, a fresh queue name is generated by the server. -d, --durable Causes the queue to be declared with the "durable" flag set. Durable queues survive server restarts. By default, queues are declared in "transient" mode. EXIT STATUS
If the queue was successfully declared, the exit status is 0. If an error occurs, the exit status is 1. EXAMPLES
Declare the durable queue "myqueue", and display the name of the queue on standard output: $ amqp-declare-queue -d -q myqueue myqueue Declare a fresh, server-named transient queue, and display the name of the queue on standard output (use amqp-delete-queue(1) to delete it from the server once you're done): $ amqp-declare-queue -q "" amq.gen-BW/wvociA8g6LFpb1PlqOA== SEE ALSO
librabbitmq-tools(7) describes connection-related options common to all the RabbitMQ C Client tools. AUTHOR
The RabbitMQ Team <info@rabbitmq.com> RabbitMQ C Client 2011-01-01 AMQP-DECLARE-QUEUE(1)