Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: New bee in the market.
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers New bee in the market. Post 302786037 by jimmy666 on Tuesday 26th of March 2013 05:22:12 PM
Old 03-26-2013
New bee in the market.

Hi everyone ,

I'm a fresh graduate in computer science ,looking to make career in the field of unix.Being fresher i'm bit frustrated since i havnt got any good opurtunities or a break into the fieldSmilie.I'm reading books on unix and practicing the commands on ubuntu from past 7 months and still waiting to get what i wantSmilie. Any suggestion small or big from experts could point me in the right direction and is highly appreciated.

waiting for replies

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

A question on the unix market

Does anyone have an idea of what the installed base of UNIX servers is? I'm especially interested in UNIX email servers. If anyone knows where I can go to get this sort of information, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tshore
1 Replies

2. AIX

How big is the AIX market?

Does anyone have any info on the actual size of the global AIX market is in terms of physical machines (RS/6000, pSeries, System p, IBMp)? Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Elias
8 Replies
seeded-in-ubuntu(1)					      General Commands Manual					       seeded-in-ubuntu(1)

NAME
seeded-in-ubuntu - Determine whether a package is safe to upload during a freeze SYNOPSIS
seeded-in-ubuntu [options] package... DESCRIPTION
Lists all the current daily images containing the specified packages. Or whether the package is part of the supported seed. If it isn't on an image, it should be safe to upload. During the final freeze, one should avoid packages in the supported seed too. An index of the current manifests is downloaded from UbuntuWire. OPTIONS
-b, --binary The packages specified are binary packages. This is faster than source packages, as otherwise we must query LP to determine the binary packages that every specified source package builds. -u URL, --data-url=URL URL for index of seeded packages. Default: UbuntuWire's service at http://qa.ubuntuwire.org/ubuntu-seeded-packages/seeded.json.gz. -h, --help Display a help message and exit EXAMPLES
All the images that contain unity: seeded-in-ubuntu -b unity AUTHORS
seeded-in-ubuntu and this manpage were written by Stefano Rivera <stefanor@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the terms of the ISC License. ubuntu-dev-tools December 2011 seeded-in-ubuntu(1)