Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: perl: CURL REST API Query
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting perl: CURL REST API Query Post 302784673 by DGPickett on Friday 22nd of March 2013 04:36:50 PM
Old 03-22-2013
It seems like you need excapes or quoting to stop globbing in the query area. Show us more. A GET form submit URL cannot have specials like that in the query area.

Last edited by DGPickett; 03-22-2013 at 05:44 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl CGI Query

Hi All, This is quite a high level question so I appologise as if it sounds a bit woolly! I'm running a script via apache's cgi-bin that calls another Perl script (from a browser): http://192.168.000.000/cgi-bin/run_script.pl?SCRIPT=test.pl&text=RANDOM+TEXT&INPUT1=444444444444 This... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pondlife
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl query

a file test.dat has the following David Veterinarian John Orthopedist Jeff Dentist perl -p -e "s/\s*(\w+).*/$1/;" test.dat ......will print David Jonh Jeff how does the part in double quotes work out.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bishweshwar
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Query in perl

can any1 give me line by line explanation for the following perl script as i dunno perl .. n i have searched in google .. but still thn i wanna confirm my findings fro perl experts :mad: perl -e 'while (<>) { print; $num = 2 if /fail_halt/i; $num = 1 if (/failure/i && ($num < 1)); }... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dana Evans
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Query Regarding format

Hello people. I have got the following script QM=ARGV; open (CHS_OUT, "echo 'DISPLAY QSTATUS(SYSTEM.CLUSTER.MY.QUEUE) all'|runmqsc $qm|"); while (<CHS_OUT>) { if ( /QUEUE\(/ ) { $QueueName = ValueParser("QUEUE", 6); } if ( /IPPROCS\(/ ) { $InpProcs = ValueParser("IPPROCS", 8); #print... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: King Nothing
3 Replies

5. Programming

perl api

Does anyone have any example of how to use the perl api within Build Forge (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: saku
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to run an API from a script and extract fields from output of API

Hi, I need to call an API (GetUsageDetails)from inside a shell script which takes an input argument acct_nbr. The output of API will be like : <usageAccum accumId="450" accumCaptn="PM_125" inclUnits="1410.00" inclUnitsUsed="744.00" shared="true" pooled="false" prorated="false"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkrish
1 Replies

7. Programming

Perl Query

Hi , Im using the below script to find the Good and Bad for the file permission. $rc=`find /etc/security/opasswd -perm 0600 -print -ls`; if($rc == 1) { print "GOOD: AD.1.8.4.1: The file /etc/security/opasswd exists and had permission 0600\n\n"; ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
6 Replies

8. Programming

Need help on my LED REST API

I would like to seek help on my LED REST API. I have finished constructed my basic REST API for my Raspberry PI. What I'm trying to do now is allow my LED to light up whenever I key localhost:3000/7/1 and key localhost:3000/7/0 to switch off. But my problem now is my REST API can't works and hope... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aoiregion
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rest APIs without curl in shell script

We are not allowed to install curl on our linux box. Is there any other way to talk to Rest API's in shell script rather than using curl ? - Please advise - thank you (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rv_champ
3 Replies

10. IP Networking

CurL command Rest API call with oauth 2.0 secutity error

Hi I need to get rates for different security form REST API . the API is oauth 2.0 secured. i need to use curl command to get json response from api . token URL - is HTTP data URL is - HTTPS when trigger my command from bash script it passing and failing intermittently with... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shobhit.working
0 Replies
Class::DBI::Query(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Class::DBI::Query(3pm)

NAME
Class::DBI::Query - Deprecated SQL manager for Class::DBI SYNOPSIS
my $sth = Class::DBI::Query ->new({ owner => $class, sqlname => $type, essential => @columns, where_columns => @where_cols, }) ->run($val); DESCRIPTION
This abstracts away many of the details of the Class::DBI underlying SQL mechanism. For the most part you probably don't want to be interfacing directly with this. The underlying mechanisms are not yet stable, and are subject to change at any time. OPTIONS
A Query can have many options set before executing. Most can either be passed as an option to new(), or set later if you are building the query up dynamically: owner The Class::DBI subclass that 'owns' this query. In the vast majority of cases a query will return objects - the owner is the class of which instances will be returned. sqlname This should be the name of a query set up using set_sql. where_clause This is the raw SQL that will substituted into the 'WHERE %s' in your query. If you have multiple %s's in your query then you should supply a listref of where_clauses. This SQL can include placeholders, which will be used when you call run(). essential When retrieving rows from the database that match the WHERE clause of the query, these are the columns that we fetch back and pre-load the resulting objects with. By default this is the Essential column group of the owner class. METHODS
where() $query->where($match, @columns); This will extend your 'WHERE' clause by adding a 'AND $column = ?' (or whatever $match is, isntead of "=") for each column passed. If you have multiple WHERE clauses this will extend the last one. perl v5.12.4 2004-04-25 Class::DBI::Query(3pm)