Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Change tab size to 4
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Change tab size to 4 Post 302783751 by jerryd on Thursday 21st of March 2013 01:26:47 AM
Old 03-21-2013
Forum,

So with all the replies I have found that my $HOME directory
is pointed at c:\documents and settings\owner and if I put
a copy of the _vimrc file there everything works. Now how
do I change the path to $HOME?

jerryd

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to change the tab size in vi?

the default size is 8. i found it's too big. how can i change the tab size in vi? is it a good idea to change it at all? thks (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: gusla
12 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

File system size change

Good morning folks! I'm new here.. trying to find an answer on how to resize filesystem. Need to add some space to c0t0d0s5, /var... Is it possible at all? JV (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jvinn
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

change the font size in bash

Hi, I would like to change the font size in bash. I know how do it in ksh: F_VDOBLE="\033#6" print "${F_VDOBLE}Esto es..." But in bash I don't know Could you help me please? Many thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mierdatuti
5 Replies

4. AIX

Change the Block size of AIX 6.1

Friends , I know the most cases the unix operation system holds the default block size 4MB . In AIX 5.3 and AIX 6.1 , also use upto 4 MB as its default block size .Now I want to change this value from 4MB to 8MB as AIX block size . Is it possible to change the block size value in AIX 6.1/5.3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shipon_97
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

formatting tab with even size

I have a number of columns separated by tabs but the spacing between them are of different sizes. Is there any way of separating them with tab of even size? Thank you. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ivpz
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to get directories colored when doing change directory and tab

I am trying to navigate between directories using cd. However, the only way to distinguish directories now is by seeing the "/' after the directory names, which is quite inefficient. How can I make the directories look in color when typing cd and then using the tab key to list the files and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: genehunter
1 Replies

7. Linux

kde 4.3 and tab size

Hi Guys I have just upgraded to kde4 and i noticed that the default tab size in konsole are massive, i cannot see the setting to change this any hlep thanks Adam (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ab52
0 Replies

8. Programming

Java JOptionPanel change text field with TAB

So I don't really know anything about Frames, Windows, or Panels.. I just got interested in Java because a coworker is doing classes in it. I know some other languages but never did GUI things...I literally just got NetBeans, and drew up a dialog using it's Design view. All I want is for the TAB... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: neutronscott
0 Replies

9. Ubuntu

How to change ffmpeg default font size?

Hello, I have a problem with Greek subtitle font size when I map a subtitle file into a video in ffmpeg. I ran below code: ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -sub_charenc CP1253 -i video_sub.srt -c:v copy -c:a copy \ -c:s mov_text -metadata:s:s:0 language=gr mapped_video.mp4 When I play it in VLC,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Change size of watermark

I'm using this code to watermark images (add a logo). How do I change the size of the watermark to cover a certain percentage of the image ffmpeg -i folder/s886_01.jpg -i watermark.png -filter_complex overlay=15:15 output.png (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: locoroco
2 Replies
INSTALL-MH(8)                                                        [nmh-1.5]                                                       INSTALL-MH(8)

NAME
install-mh - initialize the nmh environment SYNOPSIS
/usr/lib/mh/install-mh [-auto] [-check] [-version] [-help] DESCRIPTION
Install-mh is the nmh program to create the initial setup for a first-time nmh user. Install-mh lives in two places for historical rea- sons. The -auto option does things as automatically as possible and makes install-mh less chatty. The user is asked for the name of the directory that will be designated as the user's nmh directory. If this directory does not exist, the user is asked if it should be created. Normally, this directory should be under the user's home directory, and has the default name of ``Mail''. Install-mh writes an initial .mh_profile for the user. As with all nmh commands, install-mh first checks for the existence of the $MH environment variable since that gives the profile path if set. If it isn't set, the $HOME environment variable is consulted to determine the user's home directory. If $HOME is not set, then the /etc/passwd file is consulted. When creating the users initial .mh_profile, install-mh will check for the existence of a global profile /etc/nmh/mh.profile. If found, this will be used to initialize the new .mh_profile. The -check option can be used to check whether or not nmh has been installed. This can be used by other programs to determine whether or not nmh has been installed without their having to know the internals of nmh. FILES
$HOME/.mh_profile The user profile /etc/nmh/mh.profile Used to initialize user profile PROFILE COMPONENTS
Path: To set the user's nmh directory CONTEXT
With -auto, the current folder is changed to "inbox". MH.6.8 11 June 2012 INSTALL-MH(8)