Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Help with Automobile Database Script Post 302783451 by Corona688 on Wednesday 20th of March 2013 12:57:45 PM
Old 03-20-2013
Thank you for filling out the form.

Now what is your question? Be more specific than 'need help here'.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script: want to insert values in database when update script runs

Hi , I am new to linux and also also to shell scripting. I have one shell script which unpacks .tgz file and install software on machine. When this script runs I want to insert id,filename,description(which will be in readme file),log(which will be in log file) and name of unpacked folder... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ring
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

maintain database script...

Hi there. i'm new user at here I need help for this. I need to write a script that maintains a database of cryptographic checksums. In other words, I need this script to check the files checksum whether the files has been modified or not. But i got no idea where to start. Hope anyone here can... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: hihihehe
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Perl] script -database

Welcome. I am writing a perl script. I have to design a database consisting of a single table (any subject) saved in a text file. (I make it vi command name and I am giving permission chmod u + x?) The table should contain at least four columns, including a column containing the ID (serial number )... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: qwerty007
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Database size script

Hello, I'm not very good at scripting as my job is an DBA for a small firm, but now I'd like to implement a few cron jobs which access and report on the databases on an automatic basis. This is my SQL TEXT # -- Total size of Database Size in GB set echo off feedback off verify off pause... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jnrpeardba
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with Database size script

Hello, I'm not very good at scripting as my job is an DBA for a small firm, but now I'd like to implement a few cron jobs which access and report on the databases on an automatic basis. This is my SQL TEXT # -- Total size of Database Size in GB set echo off feedback off verify off... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jnrpeardba
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with database backup script

Hi, i am very new with linux shell script. my colleague gave a portion of this script, it backups all of your database and there is a option that selects a database that u do not want to include in your backup. what i want is the other way around, i want to select the databases that i only want... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: makoyski
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Packaging database with script

So this is kind of an odd question. Our school uses a very complicated management suite for student schedules. I wanted a way to look up a students schedule from a CSV without having to load it up in numbers/excel. I wrote a script to do that, but I want to be able to distribute this without... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nextyoyoma
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

CRON Job to copy database and replace existing database

I have a reseller account with hostgator, which means i have WHM and Cpanel. I have set up a staging environment for one of my wordpress installations (client website), which is essentially sitting at staging.domain.com (live site is at domain.com). The staging website is a complete copy of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nzrobert
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for database task.

Hi, I need help in creating script for "User password reset in database" by logging into database from linux server and resetting the user password. Could you please provide the script for this task? Steps are given below. 1. Login into database from server sqlplus... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
5 Replies
PS_SETCOLOR(3)								 1							    PS_SETCOLOR(3)

ps_setcolor - Sets current color

SYNOPSIS
bool ps_setcolor (resource $psdoc, string $type, string $colorspace, float $c1, float $c2, float $c3, float $c4) DESCRIPTION
Sets the color for drawing, filling, or both. PARAMETERS
o $psdoc - Resource identifier of the postscript file as returned by ps_new(3). o $type - The parameter $type can be both, fill, or fillstroke. o $colorspace - The colorspace should be one of gray, rgb, cmyk, spot, pattern. Depending on the colorspace either only the first, the first three or all parameters will be used. o $c1 - Depending on the colorspace this is either the red component (rgb), the cyan component (cmyk), the gray value (gray), the iden- tifier of the spot color or the identifier of the pattern. o $c2 - Depending on the colorspace this is either the green component (rgb), the magenta component (cmyk). o $c3 - Depending on the colorspace this is either the blue component (rgb), the yellow component (cmyk). o $c4 - This must only be set in cmyk colorspace and specifies the black component. BUGS
The second parameter is currently not always evaluated. The color is sometimes set for filling and drawing just as if fillstroke were passed. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. PHP Documentation Group PS_SETCOLOR(3)