Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Register Here to Permit RSS Access by IP Address Post 302783339 by Neo on Wednesday 20th of March 2013 09:59:04 AM
Old 03-20-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderah
Website Using RSS:: itpro.lv
IP Address: 62.63.156.218, 62.63.156.220
Comments: An IT company would be pleased to "retweet" your posts. Good work guys to always keep up actual and useful information. And we always link back to the original. Thanks! -CTO
Added.. Thanks.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Restricting access to a machine by IP Address

I have a need to allow only certain IP addresses to access a machine running solaris 9. I am not sure how this can be accomplished. Thanks in advance for your help. Patch (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: patch
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to register an email address in unix

Hi, Could anyone please let me know, process to send an email from unix server ( SunOS 5.9). Also, explain the requirements should have. Specify the location to register an email (abc@xyz.com) in unix? Please help!! Thanks!! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveenvi
0 Replies

3. Programming

Cannot access memory at address 0x8

Hi All I have a structure pointer and setting that pointer as NULL. When i tried to access the elements in the structure i am getting the error message. "Cannot access memory at address 0x8". This i tried in LINUX. When the same program is tried thro UNIX (HP-UX), i am not getting the message... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rkraj
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Permit sftp load /etc/profile on AIX6.1

Hi, I've set on /etc/profile: TMOUT=3600 readonly TMOUT It seems to work when I connect using ssh client, putty for example, but not when connect through sftp. What am I missing on sshd configuration? regards Israel. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: iga3725
2 Replies

5. Linux

Block RSH access by IP address

Hi All i need to use RSH ( i can hear you all banging your head against a wall ) but i want to block a certain IP address from access my machine via RSH, is there way to do this thanks A (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ab52
3 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

How to access private IP address?

HI, I'm doing a research on client/server connection. I need to run the server code to open socket connection with the client code. To make the test real, I need to run the server code from a a machine far away from the client over the Internet. IN ORDER TO RUN THE CODE, the client has to know the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ENG_MOHD
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Restrict XWindows Server Access by IP Address

We want to disable graphical logins on our Solaris 10(64bit sparc )boxes, but I haven't found any information on how to do it via google. Most likely I am using the wrong search terms (i've been looking for "xdmcp" and "x11" "disable") . While looking through the output of "svcs -a | grep... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: the.gooch
3 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Plan to Restrict RSS Access by IP Address

Hello Everyone, We plan to restrict all RSS news feed access soon based on IP address. This means that if you have a website or application that using our site RSS feeds, you can still do it; but your must register you site in this thread. So please reply with your IP address of your server... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies
slascl.f(3)							      LAPACK							       slascl.f(3)

NAME
slascl.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine slascl (TYPE, KL, KU, CFROM, CTO, M, N, A, LDA, INFO) SLASCL Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine slascl (characterTYPE, integerKL, integerKU, realCFROM, realCTO, integerM, integerN, real, dimension( lda, * )A, integerLDA, integerINFO) SLASCL Purpose: SLASCL multiplies the M by N real matrix A by the real scalar CTO/CFROM. This is done without over/underflow as long as the final result CTO*A(I,J)/CFROM does not over/underflow. TYPE specifies that A may be full, upper triangular, lower triangular, upper Hessenberg, or banded. Parameters: TYPE TYPE is CHARACTER*1 TYPE indices the storage type of the input matrix. = 'G': A is a full matrix. = 'L': A is a lower triangular matrix. = 'U': A is an upper triangular matrix. = 'H': A is an upper Hessenberg matrix. = 'B': A is a symmetric band matrix with lower bandwidth KL and upper bandwidth KU and with the only the lower half stored. = 'Q': A is a symmetric band matrix with lower bandwidth KL and upper bandwidth KU and with the only the upper half stored. = 'Z': A is a band matrix with lower bandwidth KL and upper bandwidth KU. See SGBTRF for storage details. KL KL is INTEGER The lower bandwidth of A. Referenced only if TYPE = 'B', 'Q' or 'Z'. KU KU is INTEGER The upper bandwidth of A. Referenced only if TYPE = 'B', 'Q' or 'Z'. CFROM CFROM is REAL CTO CTO is REAL The matrix A is multiplied by CTO/CFROM. A(I,J) is computed without over/underflow if the final result CTO*A(I,J)/CFROM can be represented without over/underflow. CFROM must be nonzero. M M is INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0. N N is INTEGER The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0. A A is REAL array, dimension (LDA,N) The matrix to be multiplied by CTO/CFROM. See TYPE for the storage type. LDA LDA is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M). INFO INFO is INTEGER 0 - successful exit <0 - if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Definition at line 140 of file slascl.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 slascl.f(3)