Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Vmware Citrix Xenn virtualization on dedicated server Post 302783305 by baris35 on Wednesday 20th of March 2013 08:45:52 AM
Old 03-20-2013
Hi,
I will buy a dedicated server and then I need to split total ram and HDD capacities into smaller pieces, I gotta attain different ip addressess and ssh passwords for each slice.
How can I do this? What are the requirements of a dedicated server to be able to do this with citrix.

Thanks in advance
Baris35

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to install citrix metaframe server in Solairs 9 and 10,

How to install citrix metaframe server in Solairs 9 and 10, Plese help me if anybody having instllation procedure. your help greatly appreciated. Thanks & Regards Durgaprasad (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: durgaprasadr13
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

Dedicated Server Move

I just moved a dedicated server, which included moving to a new subnet, and new IP address. Now my server is not reconnecting - I've tried ifconfig, altering the etc/hosts file with the new ip address, with no luck. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: esmerika
5 Replies

3. Red Hat

VMware and Red Hat Virtualization

Hey Guys, we will be very interested in learning from your experiences on using Red Hat Virtualization. I am still trying to understand how does VMware and Red Hat Virtualization fit with each other. Has anyone been on projects where the customer is using both ? and any experiences you may have had (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnsmith111
1 Replies

4. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Virtualization on vmware

Got tired of messing around with real hardware old and others.. Decided to spend some $$ for a QUAD-core dual cpu laptop with 8 gig of ram and 1 TB disk space.. running VMware workstation 10 on windows 8.0 , with a pair of solx86 vcs 5.1 cluster and a pair of rhel 6.4 vcs 6.x cluster.. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppchu99
0 Replies
SSL_set_connect_state(3SSL)					      OpenSSL					       SSL_set_connect_state(3SSL)

NAME
SSL_set_connect_state, SSL_get_accept_state - prepare SSL object to work in client or server mode SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> void SSL_set_connect_state(SSL *ssl); void SSL_set_accept_state(SSL *ssl); DESCRIPTION
SSL_set_connect_state() sets ssl to work in client mode. SSL_set_accept_state() sets ssl to work in server mode. NOTES
When the SSL_CTX object was created with SSL_CTX_new(3), it was either assigned a dedicated client method, a dedicated server method, or a generic method, that can be used for both client and server connections. (The method might have been changed with SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version(3) or SSL_set_ssl_method().) When beginning a new handshake, the SSL engine must know whether it must call the connect (client) or accept (server) routines. Even though it may be clear from the method chosen, whether client or server mode was requested, the handshake routines must be explicitly set. When using the SSL_connect(3) or SSL_accept(3) routines, the correct handshake routines are automatically set. When performing a transparent negotiation using SSL_write(3) or SSL_read(3), the handshake routines must be explicitly set in advance using either SSL_set_connect_state() or SSL_set_accept_state(). RETURN VALUES
SSL_set_connect_state() and SSL_set_accept_state() do not return diagnostic information. SEE ALSO
ssl(3), SSL_new(3), SSL_CTX_new(3), SSL_connect(3), SSL_accept(3), SSL_write(3), SSL_read(3), SSL_do_handshake(3), SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version(3) 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 SSL_set_connect_state(3SSL)