Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Vmware Citrix Xenn virtualization on dedicated server Post 302783255 by cmdman on Wednesday 20th of March 2013 07:08:53 AM
Old 03-20-2013
Quote:
Vmware Citrix Xenn virtualization on dedicated server
Can giv me more info what yu are looking Vmare and Citrix. i may help you on this as iam Vmware ane Citrix Certified , as i dont understand yur quesiton..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to install citrix metaframe server in Solairs 9 and 10,

How to install citrix metaframe server in Solairs 9 and 10, Plese help me if anybody having instllation procedure. your help greatly appreciated. Thanks & Regards Durgaprasad (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: durgaprasadr13
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

Dedicated Server Move

I just moved a dedicated server, which included moving to a new subnet, and new IP address. Now my server is not reconnecting - I've tried ifconfig, altering the etc/hosts file with the new ip address, with no luck. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: esmerika
5 Replies

3. Red Hat

VMware and Red Hat Virtualization

Hey Guys, we will be very interested in learning from your experiences on using Red Hat Virtualization. I am still trying to understand how does VMware and Red Hat Virtualization fit with each other. Has anyone been on projects where the customer is using both ? and any experiences you may have had (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnsmith111
1 Replies

4. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Virtualization on vmware

Got tired of messing around with real hardware old and others.. Decided to spend some $$ for a QUAD-core dual cpu laptop with 8 gig of ram and 1 TB disk space.. running VMware workstation 10 on windows 8.0 , with a pair of solx86 vcs 5.1 cluster and a pair of rhel 6.4 vcs 6.x cluster.. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppchu99
0 Replies
WHAT-PATCH(1)                                                 General Commands Manual                                                WHAT-PATCH(1)

NAME
what-patch - detect which patch system a Debian package uses SYNOPSIS
what-patch [options] DESCRIPTION
what-patch examines the debian/rules file to determine which patch system the Debian package is using. what-patch should be run from the root directory of the Debian source package. OPTIONS
Listed below are the command line options for what-patch: -h, --help Display a help message and exit. -v Enable verbose mode. This will include the listing of any files modified outside or the debian/ directory and report any additional details about the patch system if available. AUTHORS
what-patch was written by Kees Cook <kees@ubuntu.com>, Siegfried-A. Gevatter <rainct@ubuntu.com>, and Daniel Hahler <ubuntu@thequod.de>, among others. This manual page was written by Jonathan Patrick Davies <jpds@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later. SEE ALSO
The Ubuntu MOTU team has some documentation about patch systems at the Ubuntu wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/PatchSystems cdbs-edit-patch(1), dbs-edit-patch(1), dpatch-edit-patch(1) DEBIAN Debian Utilities WHAT-PATCH(1)