Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Vmware Citrix Xenn virtualization on dedicated server Post 302783255 by cmdman on Wednesday 20th of March 2013 07:08:53 AM
Old 03-20-2013
Quote:
Vmware Citrix Xenn virtualization on dedicated server
Can giv me more info what yu are looking Vmare and Citrix. i may help you on this as iam Vmware ane Citrix Certified , as i dont understand yur quesiton..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to install citrix metaframe server in Solairs 9 and 10,

How to install citrix metaframe server in Solairs 9 and 10, Plese help me if anybody having instllation procedure. your help greatly appreciated. Thanks & Regards Durgaprasad (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: durgaprasadr13
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

Dedicated Server Move

I just moved a dedicated server, which included moving to a new subnet, and new IP address. Now my server is not reconnecting - I've tried ifconfig, altering the etc/hosts file with the new ip address, with no luck. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: esmerika
5 Replies

3. Red Hat

VMware and Red Hat Virtualization

Hey Guys, we will be very interested in learning from your experiences on using Red Hat Virtualization. I am still trying to understand how does VMware and Red Hat Virtualization fit with each other. Has anyone been on projects where the customer is using both ? and any experiences you may have had (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnsmith111
1 Replies

4. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Virtualization on vmware

Got tired of messing around with real hardware old and others.. Decided to spend some $$ for a QUAD-core dual cpu laptop with 8 gig of ram and 1 TB disk space.. running VMware workstation 10 on windows 8.0 , with a pair of solx86 vcs 5.1 cluster and a pair of rhel 6.4 vcs 6.x cluster.. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppchu99
0 Replies
HYPER-V(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						HYPER-V(4)

NAME
hv_utils -- Hyper-V Utilities Driver SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in the system kernel configuration file: device hyperv DESCRIPTION
The hv_utils driver provides time keeping, shutdown and heartbeat functionality for FreeBSD guest partitions running on Hyper-V. Hyper-V is a hypervisor-based virtualization technology from Microsoft. The hv_utils driver is one of the core drivers required to be present in guest partitions running on Hyper-V. This driver provides the following functionalities to guest partitions: (a) Time Keeping: The clock inside the guest partition will remain accurate by synchronizing to the clock on the virtualization server via Timesync service, and with the help of the pluggable time source device. (b) Integrated shutdown: Guest partitions running FreeBSD can be shut down from Hyper-V Manager console by using the "Shut down" command. (c) Heartbeat: This feature allows the virtualization server to detect whether the guest partition is running and responsive. SEE ALSO
hv_ata_pci_disengage(4), hv_netvsc(4), hv_storvsc(4), hv_vmbus(4) HISTORY
Support for hv_utils first appeared in FreeBSD 10.0. The driver was developed through a joint effort between Citrix Incorporated, Microsoft Corporation, and Network Appliance Incorporated. AUTHORS
FreeBSD support for hv_utils was first added by Microsoft BSD Integration Services Team <bsdic@microsoft.com>. BSD
September 10, 2013 BSD