Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Fix script error (%%n)
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Fix script error (%%n) Post 302781521 by pasc on Saturday 16th of March 2013 08:51:24 PM
Old 03-16-2013
Fix script error (%%n)

Hi,

I'm currently tinkering with a script that uses the for command to process all *.gif files in the current folder.

I marked the spot where it exits out with an error by adding a "pause"

The error message given is:

Code:
convert.exe: unable to open image `%x': No such file or directory @ error/blob.c
/OpenBlob/2641.
convert.exe: no decode delegate for this image format `%x' @ error/constitute.c/
ReadImage/550.
convert.exe: invalid argument for option `-geometry': ) @ error/convert.c/Conver
tImageCommand/1619.

The script is:

Code:
@echo off

SET REP="C:\Users\Pascal\Desktop\MMBN3Programs\ProgramParts\01blnk.gif"
SET SUB="C:\Users\Pascal\Desktop\MMBN3Programs\ProgramParts\02blnkCMD.gif"
SET SRC=%%n
:start

for %%n in (*.gif) do (
"%IMG%compare" -metric RMSE %%n %SUB% -subimage-search found.png 2>co.txt
)
set /p xycos= <co.txt
set str=%xycos%
echo.%str%
set str=%str:,=+%
ECHO %str% > co.TXT
set /p xycos= <co.txt
set str=%xycos%
echo."%str%"
set str=%str: =%
ECHO %str% > co.TXT
set /p xycos= <co.txt
set str=%xycos%
echo.%str%
set str=%str:@=                    +%
ECHO %str% > co.TXT
set /p xycos= <co.txt
set str=%xycos%
echo.%str%
set str=%str:~-12%
ECHO %str% > co.TXT
set /p xcoyco= <co.txt
ECHO %str% >> coordinates.TXT
pause
for %%n in (*.gif) do CALL :run
:run
"%IMG%convert" ^
  %%x ^
  ( %REP% -geometry %xcoyco% ) ^
  -composite ^
  %%x
ECHO %str% >> coordinates.TXT
goto start

Thanks in advance for your help

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Patching error on Solaris 2.6 - I know the 'fix' - do you?

Patching a Solaris 2.6 server (running application that wasn't approved for anything higher) in single user mode - loading about 120 patches. Following error started occurring after patch 105356-23 /kernel//kernel/strmod/ptem: undefined symbol miocpullup ptem error doing common Actual... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RTM
0 Replies

2. Solaris

How to fix df: cannot statvfs error

I have a Sun Sparc machine with Solaris 9 on it. I changed one file system (also mount point) name from /home to /u01. Then I updated /etc/vfstab. After that, I did df -k, system told me that df: cannot statvfs /home: No such file or directory/. Please tell me how and where to fix this error?... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: duke0001
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to fix :[too many arguments error in code

I am getting a :; then echo "Enter zero or one file" echo "You must use a valid directory" echo "Current directory is:" pwd exit 0 fi #Flag Variable flag=1 #Code for no arguments if ; then for filename in * do if ; then ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Brewer27
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to fix this awk script?

i have a log file while looks like this ++ user_a blabla blabla nas_b blabla user_d this is a user_a junk line another junk line user_c nas_m blabla ++ basically most of the lines contain a "user" keywords, and the rest of the lines do not have "user" at all. So I have the... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: fedora
17 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

fix the if and then error in bash

For anyone have work in bash shell scripting before know the if and then statement it work like this if (condition); then I have create a mini shell in C, and I want to make it a bit more tolerable than the normal bash shell where you do not need the ';' between if and then if they are in the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snow2462
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Emergency !! Need to fix this error!

Pls help me with the below script. Its returning an error No such file or Directory. #!/bin/ksh cd /enip/enipapp/cbp/AOC2511201 for file in `cat filename.txt | head -1 | tr -d '\r'` do for i in `cat '$file' | tr -d '\r'` do echo "-----script start `date`... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naga06
9 Replies

7. AIX

I am getting the following error when I do an errpt. What do I need to do to fix it.

Hi Team, I am getting the following error when I do an errpt. What do I need to do to fix it. LABEL: LVM_SA_STALEPP IDENTIFIER: EAA3D429 Date/Time: Sat 12 Jan 01:10:56 2013 Sequence Number: 880 Machine Id: 00C57B904C00 Node Id: spg-lplaw-01... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ranjithm
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Please help to fix awk script

Good morning, fellows. I would need to ask for your help in editing my awk script. Here is the original version: BEGIN { printf ("CRYST1 200.000 200.000 200.000 90.00 90.00 90.00 P 1 1\n") maxatoms=1000 natom=0 found_struct = 0 found_bond = 0 } { if( NF == 5 ) { foundff=0 natom++... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: snysmumrik
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help me please to fix my error

Can you help me to fix my error please?! I checked the code and I think there is no mistake, but when I run it gives me error such line 1: /Users/Manu/trials/hosts: is a directory sort: open failed: /Users/Manu/trials/hosts/*: No such file or directory Help me please... mycode NAME value.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Manu1234567
9 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Data error need to fix

Hi Guys, I`m having a strange problem with my data set. Whenever there is a transition to another value is col1, the corresponding 3rd col goes to the next line. This is a huge file, so need to fix in a script. The file is tab delimited. Here is what is happening when transitioning from... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gina.lizar
4 Replies
rcvstore(1)						      General Commands Manual						       rcvstore(1)

NAME
rcvstore - incorporate new mail asynchronously SYNOPSIS
rcvstore [+folder] [-[no]create] [-help] [-sequence name] [-[no]public] [-[no]zero] OPTIONS
Creates the specified folder. If you attempt to incorporate mail into a folder that does not exist, rcvstore creates the folder if you sup- ply the -create option. If you supply the -nocreate option, the folder is not created and rcvstore exits. The default is -create. Prints a list of the valid options to this command. Sets the read permissions of sequences. Normally, when you create a sequence with the -sequence option, the sequence is not accessible to other MH users. The -public option makes the sequence accessible to other MH users. You can use the -nopublic option to ensure that the sequence that you create is only accessible to yourself. Specifies a sequence in which rcvstore places the messages which it incorporates. For more information on sequences, see mark(1). The name of the sequence must begin with a let- ter, and must consist entirely of alphabetic or numeric characters; no punctuation is allowed. Specifies whether to zero existing sequences before adding new messages. Normally, rcvstore removes all existing messages from a sequence before adding messages to it. If you specify the -nozero option, rcvstore adds the messages it finds to the existing contents of the sequence. This option only works with the -sequence option. The defaults for this command are: +folder defaults to +inbox -create -nopublic if the folder is read-only, otherwise -public -nozero DESCRIPTION
The command rcvstore incorporates a message from the standard input into an MH folder. If a +folder argument is not given the file is placed in your +inbox folder. The new message being incorporated is assigned the next highest number in the folder. If the specified (or default) folder does not exist, it is created if the -create option is specified; otherwise rcvstore exits. If your file contains a Msg-Protect: entry, it is used as the protection on the newly created messages; otherwise the MH default of 0600 is used. During all operations on messages, this initially assigned protection is preserved for each message. You can use chmod to change the protection on an individual message, and the new protection is preserved thereafter. The rcvstore command incorporates anything except zero length messages into your MH folder. If the profile entry Unseen-Sequence: is present and non-empty, then rcvstore adds the newly incorporated message to each sequence named by the profile entry. Note that rcvstore does not zero each sequence prior to adding messages. PROFILE COMPONENTS
Path: To determine your Mail directory Folder-Protect: To set protections when creating a new folder Msg-Protect: To set protections when creating a new mes- sage Unseen-Sequence: To name sequences denoting unseen messages FILES
The user profile. SEE ALSO
chmod(1), inc(1), mark(1), pick(1), mh-mail(4), mh_profile(4) rcvstore(1)