Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: LDOM Migration Limit
Operating Systems Solaris LDOM Migration Limit Post 302778947 by os2mac on Monday 11th of March 2013 08:28:00 PM
Old 03-11-2013
Live or Offline?

Seems like a moot point but are we talking about a live migration or an offline migration?

if it's offline. I don't believe it would be a problem. With a live migration you might run into a latency limit.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Autosys on LDOM

Has anyone configured an Autosys server to run on a Solaris LDOM? I can't think of any obvious reason why there would be a problem with it, but.... Jerry (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JerryHone
0 Replies

2. AIX

ldom and lpar

hi, Plz let me know if the concept of sun ldom and aix lpar is same or not. thnx, snj (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: snjksh
1 Replies

3. Solaris

VxVM5.1 in a Ldom

Has any one installed and used VxVM5.1 in a Ldom .. i was able to install it but when i try to initialize a disk it gives me following error as the disks are imported from ZFS backend .. :-( and they does not show the target no. /etc/vx/bin/vxdisksetup -if c0d2s2 VxVM vxdisksetup ERROR... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Limit: stacksize: Can't remove limit

Hi all, I'm using to Solaris machine. When I run a simple script this messenger come out:"limit: stacksize: Can't remove limit". Any one know the way to resolve this problem without reboot the machine? Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Diabolist9
3 Replies

5. Solaris

ldom patching

Greetings everyone! I have the task of patching six ldoms and two control domains. I have never done this before and would like to know of any pitfalls or "gotchas" I may encounter. I have been looking online but have found very little about patching ldoms. Thank you all. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: desertdenizen
4 Replies

6. AIX

AIX - FC Switch migration, SAN Migration question!

I'm New to AIX / VIOS We're doing a FC switch cutover on an ibm device, connected via SAN. How do I tell if one path to my remote disk is lost? (aix lvm) How do I tell when my link is down on my HBA port? Appreciate your help, very much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Tip: Ldom migration

Prerequisite: • S7-2L Server Hardware Console Access • Solaris 11.3 OS and LDOM Packages (Ex: 3.4) • Setup IPS Repositories Solaris 11 comes with Oracle VM server pre-installed if older version is there remove the old and install latest Oracle VM... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mahendra170
1 Replies
Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket(3)		     TCG Software Stack Developer's Reference		      Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket(3)

NAME
Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket- create the migration ticket required for the migration process. SYNOPSIS
#include <tss/platform.h> #include <tss/tcpa_defines.h> #include <tss/tcpa_typedef.h> #include <tss/tcpa_struct.h> #include <tss/tss_typedef.h> #include <tss/tss_structs.h> #include <tss/tspi.h> TSS_RESULT Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket(TSS_HTPM hTPM, TSS_HKEY hMigrationKey, TSS_MIGRATE_SCHEME migrationScheme, UINT32* pulMigTicketLength, BYTE** prgbMigTicket); DESCRIPTION
Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket is used by the owner to authorize a target public key for migration. This mean sthat when a system is set up, the owner can decide that all archives should be done on a particular server. Then as keys are created, the user can pick one of these servers for the target of the migration of their keys, if they wish. This provides one of the two authorizations necessary to migrate a key. PARAMETERS
hTPM Handle of the TPM object hMigrationKey Handle of the object representing the migration key. migrationScheme Flag indiating the migration scheme to be used. pulMigTicketLength Recieves the length (in bytes) of the prgbMigTicket parameter. prgbMigTicket Recieves a pointer to thememory block containing the migration ticket blob. RETURN CODES
Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket returns TSS_SUCCESS on success, otherwise one of the following values are returned: TSS_E_INVALID_HANDLE Either hTPM or hMigrationKey is not a valid handle. TSS_E_INTERNAL_ERROR An error occurred internal to the TSS. CONFORMING TO
Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket conforms to the Trusted Computing Group Software Specification version 1.1 Golden SEE ALSO
(none). TSS 1.1 2004-05-26 Tspi_TPM_AuthorizeMigrationTicket(3)