Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need help with these scripts in nano... Post 302778083 by Yoda on Saturday 9th of March 2013 01:28:20 PM
Old 03-09-2013
Is this homework?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

nano-2.0.6 HELP!!!!

Hi all, I have this problem. I am running suse linux 10.0 Enterprise. I was able to install nano-2.0.6 and as root I am able to use it. This is where my problem starts. When I exit root and try to use nano, I get this error message. nano: Command not found. but when I type... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: goku3g
3 Replies

2. Linux

microwindow and nano-X

Dear all I have problem in installing microwindows. What I did 1.I have microwindows-0.90 in home/SHIVA 2.cd microwindows-0.90/src 3.cp configs config 4.make clean; make 5. make 6.now it is giving error :- winevent.c:18: error: static declaration of ‘abs' follows non-static declaration... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mishra_sk_in
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

Nano installation for ON HP UX

How to isntall nano on HP UX? Thanks:eek: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ldaliosmane
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

using nano x to design GUI

Hi, I am working on a project to develop an embedded device that can transfer files between two usb devices ( pen drives). We are using an NUC950A ARM9 microcontroller and we've put the Linux 2.1 kernel on the development board and it works. Can i use nano -x to design my own GUI so that i can run... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dilumcc
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with Bash scripting using nano editor

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } As you can already tell I am a newbie. I took a Microsoft VB2008 a few month back. Now I'm taking Linux + and this course requires me to write scripts. The script executes but, I can't figure out or have not found anything that I can make out on the internet that can... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SANA4SPA
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Create files using Nano?

I need to switch files in a directory using Nano thinking i have all the files in the same directory? how would i go about doing that ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JuankyKong
2 Replies
NAUTILUS-SCRIPTS-MANAGER(1)				      General Commands Manual				       NAUTILUS-SCRIPTS-MANAGER(1)

NAME
nautilus-scripts-manager - easy tool for nautilus scripts management SYNOPSIS
nautilus-scripts-manager [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the nautilus-scripts-manager command. nautilus-scripts-manager is a program that allows any user to easily manage installed Nautilus scripts. GENERAL OPTIONS
-h, --help Show summary of options. -v, --version Show version of program. COMMANDS
One (and only one) of the following commands can be passed: -e, --enable=ENABLE Enable script ENABLE. -d, --disable=DISABLE Disable script DISABLE. -l, --list-enabled List enabled scripts. -a, --list-available List available scripts. If no command is provided, the graphical interface is started. OPTIONS
-e, --position=POSITION In conjunction with -e or -d: establish the position of the script (can be just a name, or a path with slashes - quote it if it con- tains spaces). SEE ALSO
nautilus(1), AUTHOR
nautilus-scripts-manager and this manual page were written by Pietro Battiston <me@pietrobattiston.it>. This manual page was written for the Debian project (but may be used by others). July 14, 2009 NAUTILUS-SCRIPTS-MANAGER(1)